2012 brembo wheels like new $700

Im selling a set of 2012 brembo wheels off my car. These wheels are in like new condition. Tires have about 2,500 miles on them and are pirelli p zero 255/40/19's. Im selling these wheels for $700 firm if you want them shipped then buyer pays shipping. if you need any more pictures of the wheels ill be happy to send them to you. thanks for looking

(sorry for the paper that says modtechracing.. its a rule on another site)

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
Yes I'm in portage.. wheels are near perfect only spot on the wheels is this

9ege3uma.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Im going to go ahead and break some hearts here Im sure..... But OP for what you are selling these wheels/tires for, you normally can only get the wheels for. The wheels/tires generally go for in the $1k+ range especially if the sensors are in there. Seriously you need to know that you are BLOWING these out. If I had the cash I would buy them right now, and resell them on SVTP for $500 more than what you are asking.

Just going to leave all this here. GLWS.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005

Sold my last set of them from my last GT for $1200 shipped with no sensors in them. wheels/tires only. Extra set I bought for my CS. Then I sold the brembo wheels only that I had powder coated semigloss black for $800 wheels only no caps and no sensors. This was all last year right after I bought the vette. Just trying to help the op.

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
Im going to go ahead and break some hearts here Im sure..... But OP for what you are selling these wheels/tires for, you normally can only get the wheels for. The wheels/tires generally go for in the $1k+ range especially if the sensors are in there. Seriously you need to know that you are BLOWING these out. If I had the cash I would buy them right now, and resell them on SVTP for $500 more than what you are asking.

Just going to leave all this here. GLWS.

Thank you sir! But I'm just selling them for some extra cash. Not looking to make top dollar. Just wanna give someone a good deal on a nice set of wheels.

Thread Info