Oct 11, 2012
Car is in very good condition

attachment.php

attachment.php

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Since your to lazy to copy and paste your poorly written craigslist ad, plus you just said make an offer. I'll offer you $750 cash to take it off your hands, because I'm sure the valve cover gaskets and upper oil pan is leaking on this like all of the 740's do.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Since your to lazy to copy and paste your poorly written craigslist ad, plus you just said make an offer. I'll offer you $750 cash to take it off your hands, because I'm sure the valve cover gaskets and upper oil pan is leaking on this like all of the 740's do.

Speaking of issues. Has the vanos system been serviced ever?

nordman-mg

Oct 11, 2012

:) nice. Sounds that you allmost drives a bmws
Car have not any leaks. absolutely not burning oil.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Do all cars in great condition have clear shots of unpainted body filler on the right quarter panel or is that just plastidip overspray?

Seriously dude, this is a terrible ad. No detail, high miles and you don't even give a price? What do you seriously expect people to offer you for this? A couple grand tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info