93 Salvage Title RX-7

SALVAGE TITLE. As the above states. It was in a flood recently. After the body shop looked it over and state farm totaled the vehicle, I started it up and drove it home. The only apprant things wrong with the vehicle is that it needs a deeeeeep interior cleaning. Car will be sold 1 of 3 ways:

1 - Roller. Interior (again, it was wet). Not much else. $2500

2 - Running car with 7k miles on the motor. Unknown who built the motor since its coming with the car i just bought. Stock turbo setup, fairly stock vehicle. $6k

3 - Running car set to non-sequential turbos w/ apexi power FC computer - $7k

If you want pics of the body, check my fresh meat thread:
http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/freshman-initiation/131502-new-member-black-fd.html

Car wont be ready for about 3 weeks, maybe faster as time allows me to get into swapping stuff into my new vehicle.

I do know the car needs rear brakes (pads at the least).

Any other questions, feel free to PM me.

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
she told me I can buy anything I want after the wedding, but I highly doubt this thing will be on the market til after august 11th. thats a screaming deal even with salvage title

very good possibility it will still be on the market august 11. this is the first place ive posted it, im giving the local guys a chance before i go national with it. would be a good car for an LS swap w/ the interior removed and a cage.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan

Jizzums

sweetest bitch
Nov 12, 2007
Warrenville
Real Name
Jamie
This is a base model, no sunroof for more headroom! Weighs the least amount out of all of them

Luckily for me headroom is never really an issue, haha.

If the merkur didn't need the new paint job, and the few things I want to do to it this would be a much easier decision. I already need to look into storing that outside of my parents now so 2 cars would be even more difficult.

Would definitely be something new and fun for me to start if I can come up with the space.
Keeping this in the back of my mind.

I miss my rx7.

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
5zigen lowering springs. stock brakes. by roller I mean no engine/trans/harness. PPF (power plant frame) will still be in it. it maaaaaaaaaay be missing the fuel tank but that's negotiable. local shop wants to make a road race pump setup and needs to borrow a tank to do it so I may loan it out for a bit. if you like the black borbets that are on it (plastidipped) I can probably toss those in for a few hundo and keep the stock rims. theres a LOT of options here as I have a LOT of parts.

Thread Info