1996 Tahoe 4x4 For Sale or Trade for Mid size to full size car NO SMALL CARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 Tahoe 4x4 For Sale or Trade for Mid size to full size car NO SMALL CARS

1996 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 works good needs driver side Ball Joint, Just tuned up about 4 weeks ago, Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, maf sensor replaced in the Last 5 months, K&N air filter with recharge kit, Tires are about 40% Will need front shocks,

WILL NOT Trade even up for a car need a little cash beside the car to cover the title loan on it, This is a good truck just need better gas mileage my job is 30 minutes each way so need a better gas mileage vehicle, Interior will need cleaning, We never smoked in it, not sure about previous owner....... I have had this for over two years not a hiccup

I traded my 76 Malibu for it when the Trans went out of my Wife's cavalier

$2200 Cash and I cover the $400 title loan or trade for a midsize car or fullsize car and you pay me and we go to the title store together you hand them the cash I hand you the free and clear title

Will Clean it up tomorrow and get pics Thanks Anthony

P.S. VEHICLE MUST BE A EXT CAB SMALLER LIKE DAKOTA TRUCK ( NO S-10 UNLESS IN GOOD SHAPE) OR 4 DOOR CAR NO TWO DOORS AS WE DONT WANNA BE GETTING KIDS OUT OF BACKSEAT OF A 2 DOOR, Please just remember if you would not trust your kids and family with it don't offer it please

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Mileage on Body is 260xxx and adding daily, drivetrain is around 140xxx PO replaced it due to a Failed oil pump, Really strong running truck just my Job is 30 minutes each way and need a more gas minded vehicle

This is all I have till I clean it up a little bit I live on a gravel road LOL

480569_10201197312955316_457647637_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Limey
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list