S197 parts for sale

Got a few parts for sale. Although I'm located in Texas, I will be up in the Chicago area July 17th - 23rd. Otherwise I can ship on buyers dime.

Parts are pictured below. Can get more pics upon request.
DSCN0196_zps1830c3a7.jpg

JLT Series II CAI for 05-09 gt. Will fit 2010 with some modification. REQUIRES TUNE - NOT INCLUDED. Has spectre filter and the heat shroud has been tweaked a bit so it wouldnt rub on the brake lines going into the ABS block. $100 obo

FRPP Bullitt Axle Back. This is the factory bullitt mufflers from the 08/09 bullitt. Will fit 05-09 Mustang GT. Good sound. Quiet driving around but decently loud when you get on it. Sounded great with my Long tubes and catted x pipe. $200 obo

Pypes Catted Xpipe for Pypes long tubes. Stainless Steel, great condition. Two piece design. I'm NOT 100% sure, but I believe you can get the front pieces to use the xpipe for stock manifolds. Do some research before you buy. $120 obo

Ford Racing front adjustable sway bar with end links. In great shape, bushings look great and no squeaks. End links still have plenty of life. - $150

Also have a stock panhard bar for a 05-13 mustang in good condition. Only removed to be replaced with an adjustable one. Had 47k miles at time of removal. $20 obo

PM, email or text me

[email protected]
817 894 6640

Erik

Last edited:

Thread Info