For Sale: Black SN95 V6 5-speed, possibly a good cheap DD or project car!

I recently picked up a Terminator and have no need for two mustangs! So, up for sale is a 1998 Black SN95 V6 5-Speed manual mustang. I will be 100% honest and say it is a great DD, but quite a pile.

I will also include an old set of tail lights, GTO headlight and tail light tinted covers, and an extra set of chromed cobra wheels with tires. The tires aren't horrible, but one will need to be replaced. The wheels could also use a new coating or some work.

The Good:
Heat blows HOT and AC blows COLD!! The transmission shifts fine and engine runs great! There is an aftermarket radio in there and all stereo equipment works well; the USB input also works!

The Bad:
The exterior/body is not in great condition. It has rust in the back left fender above the wheel. It was also keyed while parked in a college parking lot. The door also needs to be shut hard to 100% latch. Interior is not in awful condition but could use a cleaning. The drivers side tail light has a hole but I have patched it with red fill, it is barely noticeable. Also, IMPORTANT, the odometer doesn't work. I am not sure if it needs a new ODO cable or what, but I never fixed this. It also has a little bit of steering play.

By no means am I saying it is perfect, but I have seen much worse! I was originally going to use this to build a drag car, but decided against it due to picking up another car. I am looking for $1700 OBO!!! When I mean OBO, I mean it! :)

If you have any questions, want a test drive, or need more pictures, please do not hesitate to let me know! Thanks!

-Steve

Last edited:

Thread Info

• K0R3AN
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list