1990 supercoupe (for trade )

1990 sc 152k on body red ext black cloth interior
8kmiles 7500 dollar morana stage 1 longblock cams nicely when warm , great oil pressure 185-190 psi compression across all 6
rebuilt/ ported early blower solid drive coupler
ported stock manifolds
no cats/ no resonator
75mm tb
intercooler fan
3 in cold air intake
5% blower pulley
5% j/s pulley
73mm mass air meter
new crank sensor
new motor mounts
i will also include a ford slot maf with the car
tuned by myself w quarter horse runs and drives perfect pulls hard never a hicup or stutter
new front end bushings all around new wheel bearings front and rear
rebuilt rear diff w cobra clutches and heavy duty s spring
new walbro 340 high pressure pump
kenwood head unit 2 10 inch jbl subs 400w amp kicker door speakers (sounds great not overly boomy at all)
has 2 very small rust spots no holes at all the underside of the car is super clean and rust free
2 new rear pro meter rear tires less than 1k on them
the interior is very nice still just needs a good cleaning everything works as it should

the bad
needs trans work i drive it daily and it does fine but has delayed shifts, it dont slip just wont shift correctly most likely a easy fix
clear is flaking on spoiler and rear bumper cover
i have a built aod to go with the car bauman shift kit hardened input shaft , red also clutches kolene steels trans has approx 150 miles on it came from a buddy`s car that was wrecked

i need a more family oriented car asap as i just had my second kid
i love this car i get great mpg to and from work (60 miles round trip )
and it drives tight and smooth

im asking 2800 cash i have a tiny bit of room to go down but not much i need the car sold asap
i would keep it and put it in the garage but i just dont have time to invest in it i work 60+ hours a week and have 2 kids so my time is precious and i cant give it the love it deserves,
iwill include a set of 42lb injectors and a set of brand new in box scorpion roller rockers, spare blower ,75mm maf housing in sale along with any other spare parts i have for the car
please text me for pics or feel free to call me anytime u like 8159557311 thanks
here is a video of it idling supercoupe idling - YouTube i have since fixed the rattling muffler issue
looking o trade for a 98+ gtp 2 or 4 door
darkshadow can vouch for the car and the very little rust on the car
over the weekend just playing around on the highway i pulled a newer vette from 75-120+ by 4-5 cars

Last edited:

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
if ucan affor to buy it then u can afford to have it as a toy runs on pump gas already comes with a bad ass trans to put in it
swap the trans put the 42lb injectors in it and let it eat hell ill even retune it for someone if they make changes to it and want the tune fixed
to give u guys an idea this car should maek about 320 rwhp and around 440 ft lbs and run mid 12`s with the trans swapped and drag radials
i made a easy pass at kots last fall in it babying it out of the hole and shirt shifting and outran a 13.80 cummins truck

Thread Info

• boogeyman
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list