1999 Mustang GT

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Have a 1999 Performance Red Mustang GT for sale...has 2000 miles on it is a 5-speed car, 35th anniv package. Can email me for if you need more info can also see pics at 35th Anniv Pics Photos by svt4888 | Photobucket
asking 21,500
email address is [email protected]

Let me help you.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
OP has 4 posts, an out of the ordinary offering for sale and an unusual price so comments are expected.

Still, let's remember this is a for sale thread and the disagreements with the price have already been mentioned. If you are interested in the car or have questions, post. Otherwise, we appreciate everyone giving the for sale thread the respect it deserves.

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
holy low milage mustang , wow . Dont listen to the jewbags saying the price is high because from what it looks like in the pics the car is as it came from the factory, you just have to find the right buyer like a collector who will appriciate the car for what it is and not some punk kid looking for a $6k mustang who will gut it and turn it into whatever, GLWS

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
Except we're not jewbags, that's an unrealistic price for a 1999 Mustang. You can buy a low mileage Termi for that cash or shit, buy a used 11 5.0 that will run circles around this 1999 GT.

Lol you're missing the point. Show me a terminator with under 2000 miles for $21.5..
Hell, show me one for under $25 k . It's all about the milage and condition with this car and someone prefering this body style over the S197 or any other for that matter. . Not about which car is faster and do " circles" around the other because we all know you can make a fox body do circles around anything for half the price if you wanted to but once again back to my point.. It is getting harder and harder to find these cars in this condition.. that's why the price is what it is . Don't like it? then carry on , don't ruin a guys for sale thread because the price is not what you want to pay .

svt4888

Aug 3, 2009
I know that the car would only be interested to someone who would want a low mileage car, I bought the car to drive and I wished I had, but with only 2000 miles on it, its hard to start to drive the wheels off of it now. They only made about 5000 of these cars in 4 colors.
I do have a 93 Cobra that I drive and over the years had a 66 and a 84 to drive.
Hope that some one would want it, that is why I posted it, but it will be ok if I kept it.
Would like to buy a new one, but I don't want three cars.

FstEnf4U

We Ain't Flyin' But Were Hustlin'
Sep 14, 2012
Indiana
Keep it another 10 years and then see where it goes. I was having trouble trying to sell my 04 Mach 1, 5 speed, DSG with 17k miles for 15, no mods. Now I'm about ready to just hack the bitch up. Hello Racecraft K member and a pushrod motor. :) Anyway good luck with the sale, it's very hard letting something with low miles go, then it's even harder to add aftermarket parts to an original car. Your stuck in a rock and a hard place.

Thread Info