FS: A big pile of random automotive parts. Tires, suspension, wheels, crapper.

Prices are OBO and assuming i dont have to ship any of this. Interested in trades for turbo parts, tools, services :pedobear:

NNBS 07+ GM full size truck window vent visors. $30

LS2 rear main seal, it probably fits a lot of other motors too. $10

Afco 12" 350# coilover springs $50

Afco single adjustable coilovers, need to be rebuilt. Unsure of part number or stroke
$50

Simpson Latch style lap belt with hardware $40

DJM front lower strut mounts from a trailblazer/trailblazer SS. These will lower approximately an inch.

LS2 truck manifolds $40

dirty ass afco shock dust covers. $5

Trailblazer SS inflator hose. Id assume it fits any GM vehicle with factory air suspension and an inflator port. $15

heated, signal, power folding DL3 mirrors. Will fit any 07+ GM pickup. Painted black and have 3M clear bra on the fronts. $200

Never used, portable toilet from my boat. Perfect for a camper, toss in your truck bed to shit on the side of the road, or a great addition for the residents of your pedovan. $30

Dinan carbon fiber coil covers for a 3 series. Unsure what models it fits, they came off of my 02' 330Ci. Make an offer

BMW OEM roof rack off of my 330Ci, i assume it fits any e46, maybe other cars as well since the bars will adjust in width. $150

speaker interface, 3' monster RCA set, approx 4' worth of amp wiring with fuse holder. Perfect for a truck mounted battery. $20

BenFer E46 Carbon strut tower brace $250

E46 JL Audio stealth boxes. 8" W0 subs. Perfect working order, pulled them out when i traded in my car. $250

(2) sumitomo HTRZ 225/60/ZR16 tires. These have probably less than 20 miles on them. I used them for front runners on my TBSS and only at the track. $90 for the tires, $120 for the wheels and tires. 6x5" bolt pattern, fits trailblazer, envoy, bravada, saab 9-7

Nankang Snow Viva SV-1 225/45/17 snow tires. Used them one season on the BMW, less than 3000 miles on the tires. $300

One M&H 275 55 16 Drag radial mounted on a trailblazer alloy spare wheel. I blew the other one out on the highway after hitting some road debris. $175 for the wheels and tire.

uuc1.jpg

uuc2.jpg

uuc3.jpg

UUC catback off of my 02 330Ci. Tips are a bit scratched up and its going to need new clamps. Unsure of compatability with other models. $250 OBO

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I should mention they will not fit an AWD, which most TBSS are. Im too far out of the loop on things to remember if you HAVE to have the control arms. It fucks with the geometry for sure, so you might start eating ball joints.

If you want to pick them up, bring a six pack and they're yours. I'll sit on these things forever otherwise

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
there's actually a perfect spot under the hood on the passenger side against the firewall. since the hood has to be up for use, it blocks you and affords a bit of privacy for roadside dumping.

Most of this stuff has been sitting in my garage for a while. I'd rather get low balled and see it gone than sit on it forever. Make me an offer, I won't be offended.

Thread Info