FS: 2011 GMC Sierra Z71

I'm putting a feeler ad up for my Sierra. Most of you have seen this truck and know how well it has been taken care of. I absolutely love it, and may not end up selling, but I have been considering something new that's a little more suitable for my needs.

I purchased this truck new on February 6th of 2011. Since then I have done nothing but pamper it. This is the first winter the truck saw, as I drove my XJ most of the time the past few years. The truck is near flawless, with only a small scratch on the drivers side of the bed about two inches in length. I have filled it in with OEM touch up paint and wet sanded, but it is still somewhat visible when the truck is clean. I have a monthly car wash pass for Delta Sonic, and it is washed 1-2 times per week with their brushless Super Kiss wash. I wax it regularly, have used nothing but Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w-30 oil since new. At 50,000 miles I did a trans flush using Lucas full synthetic transmission fluid and an AC Delco filter, and did transfer case and front/ rear differential fluid changes using lucas as well. The truck has been nothing but good to me, and I have treated it with extreme care. I would hate to see it go, but if the right offer was made, I would consider selling.

Specs and options.

2011 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4

-Current milage is 57,000. Mostly highway between my home in Lake Zurich and work in Downtown Chicago/ Elmhurst.
-5.3 Flex Fuel Engine with Displacement on Demand (I average 17 MPG mixed city and highway)
-6-Speed automatic with Tow/Haul mode and manual shift
-4x4
-Z71 off road package
-Leather seats
-Power seats
-AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 with USB iPod connectivity, line-in and Bluetooth integration.
-Keyless Entry
-Power Door Locks
-Power Windows
-Power rear sliding window
-Locking Tailgate
-Towing Package

Since I've owned the truck I have added some tasteful Modifications;

-15% window tint all around
-Rough Country Leveling Kit
-Line X spray in bed liner
-Dee Zee black anodized aluminum toolbox.
-OEM GM Towing Mirrors
-Aero Turbin AT3030XL Muffler (welded in with stock piping)
-Cobra 29WX CB Radio
-AVS Vent shades on all windows

Last fall I did replace the tailgate with another OEM GMC gate. My boat dented the gate when the trailer popped off the hitch last year. There was NO other damage done to the truck and the replacement tailgate was a NEW OEM piece, not used or anything. The truck has had no other body work done of ANY kind.

As I've said, this truck has been kept up beautifully. It has been garaged since new, has been in no accidents, and has been kept spotless by myself, the only owner. I am asking $25,995 for the truck, which is KBB's "Good" value, without the additional add on's I have installed. The truck is closer to Excellent by a long shot, but I am being realistic.

2012-06-21_18-00-51_56.jpg

2012-04-24_19-03-17_892.jpg

(Before Towing Mirrors were installed)

IMAG0186-1.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

(Freshly Detailed)

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views