FS:1999 F250 V10

I haven't even owned this thing for a year yet :bowrofl: I recently purchased a GMC Sierra Denali to replace this truck and my BMW. I have no need to be paying insurance and maintenance on two vehicles that serve the same purpose.

1999 Ford F250, regular cab, long bed, 6.8L Triton V10, RWD. I purchased it back in June with 140,4xx miles and have racked up a whopping 3000 miles to the tune of 143,229 on the odometer. The truck is very bare bones. Manual locks, manual windows, cloth bench seat, no cruise control, rubber floors, kick ass cassette player. The battery and rear brakes are brand new, I also have added a tonneau cover since originally purchasing. Body is good clean and straight. Typical wear and tear for a 14 year old vehicle. There is minor rust on the inner drivers side door (picture below). It's nothing that couldn't be cleaned up and primed over. Overall a solid truck that would serve someone well as a tow vehicle or work truck.

edit**** The truck has air conditioning but it is not working. When I first bought it i did toss a set of gauges on the system. It had a small amount of refrigerant pressure but not enough to un trip the low pressure sensor. Id suspect it has a leak somewhere but I never bothered to fix it since i drove it so little.

$3400 OBO

2501.jpg

2502.jpg

2503.jpg

2504.jpg

2505.jpg

2506.jpg

2507.jpg

2508.jpg

The below are older photos, from when it was first purchased last summer.
f2501.jpg

f2502.jpg

f2504.jpg

Thread Info