2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Dark Shadow Grey with only 21k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my immaculate 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. The vehicle is Dark Shadow Grey and only has 21k miles on it.

It has been professionally dyno tuned by Jon Lund.

The car is pushing 471 RWHP and 492 Torque. I have all reciepts of all work done on the vehicle.

Here is a overview of the work done on the vehicle: ARH 3" Off Road xpipe to Bassani 3" catback, JLT Cold Air Intake, 2.76 Pulley with idler bracket and 100mm idler, NGK tr6 spark plugs, Full Tilt Boogie IRS performance bushing kit, IRS Brace, Driveshaft Safety Loop, shifter, Spec 3+ 26 spline clutch with aluminum flywheel, liberty 26 spline input shaft, adjustable clutch cable with UPR firewall adjuster, EGR Delete, 170 degree thermostat, Lethal performance gen 2 head cooling mod, Aeroforce single Interceptor Scan Gauge, XM radio, performance heat exchanger, lethal performance intercooler and radiator tank, n2mb WOT BOX, Raptor Shift light, SLP Line lock, Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials and more

I am the second owner of this vehicle, car is in immaculate condition!! Car has never been in an accident. All modifications to the vehicle were professionally done. I have all reciepts of all work done on the vehicle. I have the original window sticker for the vehicle!!!

I still have all stock parts and vehicle comes with aftermarket warranty!!!

My ad can be seen here:

Immaculate Condition 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra w/ Low Miles For Sale

Price is $32,995 OR BEST OFFER

Call or text 224-355-9212

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info