2003 TJ

Posting this for a friend. Jeep is in excellent condition. Never been wheeled.
New paint.
Rockers and front bumper were sprayed with rubberized material to keep from scratching.
4.56 gears Jeep will get up and go and travel with no lifted Jeep wooble at highway speeds
4" Full Traction Suspension Lift
2" body lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
33" Goodyear MTR's
15" Black Kreager Wheels
Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit
CV Driveshift
K&N Filter
Tinted Windows with Vent Visors
Alarm System with Motion Sensor
Alpine MP3 CD Player
Kicker AMP and Kicker 12" Subwoofer
Sound Bar
Tow Package

TJ fo sale

Let me try to clarify some things. My son plays baseball with the guys son. I am going by his Ebay ad for description and what I know from talking to him about Jeeps over the summer. They bought it the way it was built. They had it repainted to look nice. THEY bought it as a weekend toy to drive around. THEY have never personally wheeled it. I understand I am dealing with a build it, break it, rebuild it crowd but this was not their mentality. I thought the same thing when I had my Sahara last summer and asked if they wanted to hit the Badlands some time and they said they don't wheel it. To each his own. I was just trying to help them get the word out since I am big into the Jeep community. And, a little business advertisement never hurts. lol

Price and pics?
All ther info you need is in the link for the Ebay ad.

:fawk:

Puts nothing but offroading mods on it, says in the actual ad "bought as a toy", and then "never been wheeled".

:rofl:
They bought it as a weekend toy to drive around. THEY have never personally wheeled it.

Tow package? As in to be towed right?

Like I said, they are not the typical hardcore Jeepers and so they prolly figure that would be a good selling pint.

Hope this clears some things up. DJ

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
It weird when people do this. I was at a customers house yesterday and cleaned up his frame off resto on an YJ, lifted, swampers, winch, bumpers, lockers, 4.56 gears, sway bars disconnected, etc. I tell him he should get a skid plate for his steering box and he tells me he doesnt wheel it, just cruises around town and drives around his yard. His next mod was to put a big block in it, jackass. He has unlimited funds so i told him to put a diesel in it and he proceded to tell me torque was no good for off-roading..i wanted to shake the shit out of him and scream in his face "BUT YOU DONT FUCKING WHEEL IT ANYWAY!!!" Its a good thing he paid me $300 and 2 1oz bars of silver to wash 2 cars for him on a Sunday. Yes, this mother fucker tipped me with silver bars.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I mean how can you not off-road this?!

226926_10150188591904081_2464714_n.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It weird when people do this. I was at a customers house yesterday and cleaned up his frame off resto on an YJ, lifted, swampers, winch, bumpers, lockers, 4.56 gears, sway bars disconnected, etc. I tell him he should get a skid plate for his steering box and he tells me he doesnt wheel it, just cruises around town and drives around his yard. His next mod was to put a big block in it, jackass. He has unlimited funds so i told him to put a diesel in it and he proceded to tell me torque was no good for off-roading..i wanted to shake the shit out of him and scream in his face "BUT YOU DONT FUCKING WHEEL IT ANYWAY!!!" Its a good thing he paid me $300 and 2 1oz bars of silver to wash 2 cars for him on a Sunday. Yes, this mother fucker tipped me with silver bars.

:rofl:

Thread Info