B18C-R with matching ITR trans

Anyone know anyone looking for a B18c swap? Currently it's not available, it's still in my car (will come out this weekend) and the trans is being sent to onesix to get 3rd/5th gear sycros fixed, but I wanted to ask the non-shady ass people first before I put it on junk-list.

It's a stout ass motor (97spec) comes with a bunch of stuff, burns no oil, crazy high compression. I think it has head work or something, pulls way to hard for stock stuff. Not many import people on here, but I figured I would ask. I can get pics and more info will be provided if someone is actually interested. Will come with whatever ECU it has too. It's probably a chipped p28.
Thanks ahead of time!

b1a4fefb-1527-4368-8b05-95221b2838f8_zps501e9f58.jpg

20130227_183420_zps4f014d66.jpg

20130227_183521_zpsc88630e4.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I knew you would be the first to reply! :rofl:

It's JDM spec, so there aren't any numbers after the "c" but it's actually a B18C-R. A B18C is a JDM spec GSR motor, so that's my bad, screwed that up royally. It's an ITR motor, 8700rpm, all the goodies. The trans is ITR spec as well, s80 (in pics) LSD. It's beat up, needs a rebuild. It works, but it needs some love. I can sell it cheap busted, but it would be more desirable as a working perfectly good trans. it's $500-ish to get it fixed and working as it should, so I would sell it for $300-ish in current condition. As for the motor, TCG price would be $1800, I won't budge from that. The swap (with good trans) goes for $3900+ on ebay, and requires shipping. It's a steal of a deal.

Bought a car with this stuff on it, demod is happening, and car is going back to stock to use/sell as a daily. If i find a worthy shell before I sell the motor/trans I'll probably just keep it and swap the shell, but for now, it's up for sale.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yea, you're right. C5 is american Type R, C only is JDM ITR, but you have to check the head stamping to make sure it's an ITR because a regular GSR is also B18c. Confusing as fuhhhhk. this is a real deal ITR motor though, you can tell from the compression test right away :rofl: Crazy high compression, and the power after 6k is nuts. The car it's in right now is so crazy fast with this setup. Would probably beat my s2000 with ease.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It is in a GSR. If this swap was in a hatch, my god would it be retarded fast. 200hp (more like 220-225) in a 2100-2200lb car would be hella fun. If I wasn't trying to build my prelude into a more focused track car, I would definitely do it to this car. However, I am taking the road less traveled, which is making a prelude "fun" :rofl: I'm rich17 in disguise, but taking a road that can be traveled vs a road nobody wants to go down, because it's the side of a cliff.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
To be honest, this car is legit, and it already has the motor in it. If you're enticed, I can make a deal for the whole/current package. It's still in the car and very much ready to go. Just needs a new owner. Figured more people would want the swap more than the car with the swap. If you're enticed, send me a PM, and i'll send you more pics/info. If not? Fuck you!!!!!

sorry, I got mad.

fuk you!!!!

wait... I got mad again. Well then.... :ugh:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
IDK about price, I can talk about it further to a serious buyer. Here's a quick pic, anything more I'll do through PM's. To many scummy thieves out there to post all of the pics on an open forum. Somebody near Chicago got his stuff stolen right out of his garage. No thanks.

20130228_112513_zps1dd3ca1d.jpg

Thread Info