FS: 03 KB Cobra

First and Foremost: I DO NOT NEED TO SELL, IF YOU THINK MY PRICE IS TO HIGH FOR THE CONDITION ITS IN THATS YOUR OPINION KEEP IT TO YOURSELF I also dont want 10 million glws comments in here(although its appreciated), the only people that need to post are the ones interested in buying the car

I bought it Feb10 with 35k on the clock from the original owner (Right at 50k now), car at the time had a KB 2.8 supposedly tuned right around 630 from James@RWTD on 100oct. I could not afford to run 100 at the time so downsized to a bigger pulley/93oct tune....in short if your not spinning the 2.8 around 21psi theres no need to have it so I downgraded, see mod list below

As far as the tick/knock goes, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CAR it has not been opened up to check, in short I took the catback off to swap and polish with another that I had, installed polished one and there the tick/knock/issue was. It still drives/runs like normal, I have not beaten on it since the issue was discovered. It has only been started and driven to the car wash to wash the dust off it from sitting in my storage unit.

The only other issues are:
The clearcoat is peeling right behind the driver side rear wheel
There is a chip in the paint on the hood from a rock that peeled further when I was washing it, it has been covered up with touch up paint
There is also a deep scratch on the hood
There is an indent of some sort on the front bumper, where it came from I have no idea, as well as your normal rock hits
The boost gauge and fuel pressure are reading off from what they actually are

Mod list:
Engine/Exhaust;
KB 2.2 pullied for 19/20psi (3.1" upper/4# lower)
Accufab SBTB
JLT CAI with SCT BA2400 MAF (in fender)
Bassani Catless X-Pipe (welded in race pipes)
Bassani SS IRS Catback
Killer Chiller (not installed, will include)
Driveline
Viper Spec T56 w/26 spline input shaft
Centerforce DFX
Fidanza Alum Flywheel
MGW Short throw
Spec Stage 3+ (not installed, will include)
Suspension
H&R Race Springs
MM Full Length Subframes
MM CC Plates
Billetflow Diff Brace
Poly Bushings
Interior
Black and Tan Cobra Seats
Speed of Sound Pod Pillar
Autometer Boost and Fuel Gauge's
AEM Wideband
Exterior