2004 Marauder for trade

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i have boats, jeeps, project cars, firearms, and various other things.
i need to know a "VALUE" of your "trade" so i can judge what i have have to come up with for an offer. i wouldnt want to over offer!!

or how much CASH would it take for someone to wave in your face for it to go home with them?

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
i have boats, jeeps, project cars, firearms, and various other things.
i need to know a "VALUE" of your "trade" so i can judge what i have have to come up with for an offer. i wouldnt want to over offer!!

or how much CASH would it take for someone to wave in your face for it to go home with them?

Last edited:

Soulonfire11

Regular
Aug 13, 2009
FS Thread Rules:

* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread.
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Eagle for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

Its the rules post a price or the mod should lock this up.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hes not looking for anything but a trade so technically he doesnt need a price. He flat out said hes looking to trade.

I'll keep an eye on the thread, however. But if some of you arent interested, then move along...dunno why you all would need to be posting.

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
FS Thread Rules:

* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread.
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Eagle for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

Its the rules post a price or the mod should lock this up.

THIS IS NOT A FS THREAD. I never said it was. But if you were serious and had something of value to trade then, you would've PMed me or said in an open forum "I have X to trade you , what do you think?"

Hes not looking for anything but a trade so technically he doesnt need a price. He flat out said hes looking to trade.

I'll keep an eye on the thread, however. But if some of you arent interested, then move along...dunno why you all would need to be posting.

EXACTLY. Thank you Mook. And yes, if you aint got shit to trade then move along. Exactly why I haven't got a serious trader PM to me.

Thread Info