2008 Ford Mustang GT Supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 Ford Mustang GT Supercharged 28750!!!

I have a 08 Mustang GT supercharged with 39k on it black on black. Lots of modifications looking for $28750 obo car has been professionally appraised If your interested in more info and pics you can text me 2627199016. Don't be afraid to shoot me a pm with a price worst I can say is no.The car was appraised based on condition of ext int underbody engine etc. It has the rousch supercharger kit which includes the supercharger lower intake manifold,intercooler, heat exchanger, pcm, and bigger injectors. Also has the rousch cold air intake, ford racing valve covers, ford racing headers, magnaflow cat system,rousch cat back exhaust. Has full rousch suspension,rousch rear spoiler,front chin spoiler keenan cowl hood,and boost gauge in vent. I think thats about all of it. The car dynoed at 399hp 382tq without a actual tune on 5psi. The car had one owner before me and he is the one that put in all the aftermarket parts this car was done right just looking for a new owner.

Last edited:

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Im selling a lightning that is worth more then what im selling it for!

Damn siri

You're lightning is not worth more than an 08 GT with a blower and mods, sorry, but its the truth.

NOW, thats not to say I agree with the exact price on this car but its really not that far off of what a well done blower 3v car is going for.

Bump for the seller, a bit out of my price range but more power to ya if you get your asking price.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Dat Price tag. Mook I know you are trying to keep the thread clean, but do you really want someone to get bent over especially from someone that has only posted a sale ad and absolutely no detail about the car? Professional appraisal. That's rich. Where are all the details and how much power it puts down to go along with this professional appraised car of yours?

GLWS I suppose

rryanwswan69

Jan 25, 2013
Thanks Ear Rak. And willizm the car was appraised based on condition of ext int underbody engine etc. It has the rousch supercharger kit which includes the supercharger lower intake manifold,intercooler, heat exchanger, pcm, and bigger injectors. Also has the rousch cold air intake, ford racing valve covers, ford racing headers, magnaflow cat system,rousch cat back exhaust. Has full rousch suspension,rousch rear spoiler,front chin spoiler keenan cowl hood,and boost gauge in vent. I think thats about all of it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Dat Price tag. Mook I know you are trying to keep the thread clean, but do you really want someone to get bent over especially from someone that has only posted a sale ad and absolutely no detail about the car? Professional appraisal. That's rich. Where are all the details and how much power it puts down to go along with this professional appraised car of yours?

GLWS I suppose

No one asked my opinion but I agree with this. There's a difference between thread crapping and offering constructive criticism, even if it's not asked for as long as it's phrased in a way as to not be a complete D-bag about it.

Thanks Ear Rak. And willizm the car was appraised based on condition of ext int underbody engine etc. It has the rousch supercharger kit which includes the supercharger lower intake manifold,intercooler, heat exchanger, pcm, and bigger injectors. Also has the rousch cold air intake, ford racing valve covers, ford racing headers, magnaflow cat system,rousch cat back exhaust. Has full rousch suspension,rousch rear spoiler,front chin spoiler keenan cowl hood,and boost gauge in vent. I think thats about all of it.

The problem is an appraisal isn't market value. If someone writes you an appraisal for something that doesn't automatically make that worth the appraisal value. Appraisals are often replacement cost as well which would be the cost to replicate the car if it was damaged but again, that doesn't mean the car is worth that much.

Also, if you want any chance of selling it you need to get a lot more specific with your ad. List miles, color, exact modifications, etc in a way that's easy to read. Lots of pictures helps too. Your ad certainly isn't helping you.

Good luck nonetheless and welcome to the site. Stick around.

rryanwswan69

Jan 25, 2013
Everything is listed with what is done to the car and i feel that the car is worth in the range that it was appraised for like i said just because i have a price that is high to most of you doesnt hurt to make an offer that is reasonable. I agree yes more pictures would help but its kinda hard to do that this time of year with it being stored i might have a couple more.

Soulonfire11

Regular
Aug 13, 2009
Was the car dyno tuned and do you have a dyno sheet? What shop did the work on the car? Does the transmission and rear end have anything done to handle the boost in power? The bluebook value for your car is under 20k and a similar Gt500 of the same year is valued at 30,000... Just saying.

also Roush sells probably 30 different supercharger kits, injectors, ect.

rryanwswan69

Jan 25, 2013
The car was just dynoed and yes I have the sheet. The work that was done was by the previous owner. I do not have any paperwork unfortunetly. As far as the trans or rear end having work done not that I know of. I know what my car books for but it is worth more than that my car may not be a GT500 but is defienitly a car worth wild. The kit is the m90 for rousch.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The car was just dynoed and yes I have the sheet. The work that was done was by the previous owner. I do not have any paperwork unfortunetly. As far as the trans or rear end having work done not that I know of. I know what my car books for but it is worth more than that my car may not be a GT500 but is defienitly a car worth wild. The kit is the m90 for rousch.

Roush. Your inability to spell it correctly troubles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info