Borla Catback - 03/04 Cobra

I have a Borla catback for an 03/04 Cobra. It is the chambered "quiet" system. Sounded absolutly lovely on my 03, but I don't really drive it all that often, so I went for the more obnoxious Stingers on my car.

Catback is in excellent shape. Mufflers have maybe 15k or so on them. The piping is all in great shape with no dings/dents/etc. Full stainless, of course.

If you want just the muffler sections (the whole section between the H and the tails), I'll sell that for $250.

If you want just the stainless (not yet polished) tail pipes, I'll sell those for $250.

If you want the whole shabang, I'll cut $50 off and take $450 for the whole catback. Great price, considering its over $800 new, and the quality of the new Borla stuff is somewhat questionable.

PM me your email if you want pictures. I'll try to get some pics up, but I make no promises.

Stuff is located in Crystal Lake, IL, but I can get it to the north side of Chicago for no additional charge. I would entertain the thought of shipping, but I can just about guarantee you will not want to pay the shipping charges.

Thanks,
Matt

Thread Info

• U
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list