FS: 2003 Cadillac CTS - Daily Driver

For Sale - 2003 Cadillac CTS VTXi - 96,800 miles

It's been my daily driver since selling the 10th Anny 03 Terminator in 2008. Shiny black paint, responsive handling, comfortable interior. Something I didn't mind being seen in every day. Looking to sell so I can get the wife into a new Explorer Sport TT. Here's my ad on it, listed at $8,000, but special deal for ChicagoGarage members. :wink: PM for more info.

Details - Equipment:

The ONLY thing this factory order didn't have on it was the built-in navigation (which is now obsolete anyway). This 2003 CTS with the 3.2L V-6 and five speed electronic automatic transmission has the Luxury Sport Package, which includes eight-way power heated leather driver and passenger seats, Zebrano wood grain trim throughout, rear-view mirror compass, three-channel programmable garage door opener with electronic voice recorder, audible theft deterrent system, the Stabilitrak 2.0 chassis control system, sport-tuned suspension, high-performance brake linings, load-leveling rear suspension, and speed-sensitive power steering. This is in addition to the front, passenger, and front/rear side impact airbags, Bose premium sound system with six-disc CD changer and Sirius/XM built-in receiver, express-open sunroof, xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps with high-pressure washers, and a split-folding (to trunk) rear seat.

Add on top of all that the VTXi package from Vogue Tyre & Rubber Co. that the dealer added. (Note - the VTXi is NOT a CTS-V.) It includes a unique billet grill, rocker molding, rear spoiler, and a true dual stainless exhaust system with special VTXi badging. It also came with special Vogue rims, but they were sort of ugly so I replaced them with 18" rims from a Cadillac DTS - a much cleaner upgrade.

Condition:

It's in good condition for a ten year old car. 96,800 miles currently, and I bought it with approximately 40,000 miles in 2008. I live and work in the city so I mainly use it for trips to the burbs and long trips to Tennessee to visit family a few times a year. It is garage kept but I have it on the city streets from time to time so it has its fair share of rubs and nicks on the bumpers from idiot city drivers. The leather seats are in good shape (no cracks or tears) and I wax it at least annually (with Zaino).

Maintenance:

I keep up on the oil changes and only put Mobil One full synthetic in it (although it doesn't require a full synthetic). I think all of the 100,000-mile maintenance has been completed - it has a new timing belt, water pump, thermostat, intake gaskets (freezing oil in the PCV system TSB has been completed - new upgraded valve covers and PCV routing replaced), just replaced the power steering rack and tie rods, front shocks, front wheel bearings (and ABS sensors), new front brake pads (all rotors and rear pads replaced at approx. 65k miles), and a new steering wheel position sensor. All recalls have been performed that I am aware of (including steering linkage check and brake banjo fitting upgrades).

Attachments

• IMAG0150sm.jpg
    IMAG0150sm.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0144sm.jpg
    IMAG0144sm.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 214
  • IMAG0146sm.jpg
    IMAG0146sm.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMAG0147sm.jpg
    IMAG0147sm.jpg