FS: 04 Grand Prix GT

My brother in law is selling his grand prix. The reason for sale is his grandfather passed away and he got his 00 or 99 Lesable that only has 30k miles on it. He has no need for a second car, so he wants to move the grand prix.

It's a 2004 GT with 146k on it. I actually considered buying the car for a DD while I build my impala, but I can't afford both sadly lol.

Problems:
Back seat has a tear
ABS sensor needs to be replaced
Muffler is starting to rust so its a little loud (not as loud as no muffler)

The good:
Runs strong
-Motor and trans are both in great condition with no problems
It's in good shape other than what is listed
New pads and rotors (only a couple months)
New blower motor resistor
Has sunroof as well

It has an aftermarket HU in it, but I am unsure what brand right now. He is bringing the car to me tomorrow evening and I will start repairing the problem list above. So in a few days, the problem list will be dealt with and everything will be working properly.

KBB value:

Very good: 4772
good: 4622
fair: 3797

Once the repairs are made, it will be between good and very good condition.
If you want to do the repairs yourself, or just leave them alone, contact me ASAP to save money off the asking price.

Asking price: $4750 obo - less if you don't want me to fix the problem list! PM me for that.

I had him send me a couple pics so I could get some posted. I will take more tomorrow when the car is in my possession. Any questions, concerns, offers, etc...- 815-531-9172

photo1_zps13a8df8b.jpg

photo_zpsb4c9bc99.jpg

photo2_zps97448ebd.jpg

photo3_zps90d4ad55.jpg

Thread Info

• TwistedSoundCo
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list