FS: 2006 Mazda3 s 2.3L 5 speed

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
This is a mighty fine daily driver! Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Yep, it sure is. Fun to drive, good gas mileage, and parts galore for it. And for being the S trim (2.3l engine), 5 speed, Winning Blue color, the wheels, and the few new parts on it, I think it's a fairly decent price! I think part of my problem is lack of pictures. Pictures help sell cars big time, and I only have that 1 good one. Don't want to load any of it covered in salt though haha. I'm really hoping to get some good ones Sunday.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
is this the base model S, or touring or grand touring model? I was just trying to Kbb it and the value is around $6.5k. I am entice'd but having mixed feelings.

I have never been able to find exactly what the difference between the base, touring, and grand touring are, so I'm not certain. I do believe it's the touring though. It has keyless entry, 6 disc in dash changer, power windows/locks/mirrors, cruise control. But it doesn't have stuff like leather/heated seats, navigation, LED tails...but I'm not even sure if those things were offered on the 2006s. My guess would be the touring model.

Also, please post more pictures or snap a few on your phone and text em to me.

Yeah I'm hoping to have more pictures shortly, the weather hasn't been cooperating. PM me your number and I can text you some more pictures.

Thread Info