1995 Ford Mustang GT w/TFS top end kit

I am selling a 95 Mustang GT that has 125K miles with the 5.0L (last year) and 5 speed stick with:

Trick Flow Track Heat Intake
Trick Flow Aluminum Heads with valve covers
Trick Flow Stage II cam
Trick Flow roller rockers and pushrods
Trick Flow double roller timing chain
Stacker Racing Throttle Body
Pro M 75mm MAF
Ford 30# inj
Cold Air Intake with high flow filter
MSD Distributer and Coil
Under Drive Pulleys
BBK full length headers, H pipe and Flowmaster mufflers
AC delete
EGR delete
Short throw shifter
4.10 Richmond gears
Tach, Water Temp and Oil Pressure gauges installed
It has battery relocation box still wrapped/new but not installed
It comes with 80mm MAF and 42# inj

I bought this to have my first fast Stang so first thing I did was trailer it to Mike Post at Dynotunemp.com to have it dyno'd and tuned. He first looked over the engine to make sure things looked good and I had him disconnect the aftermarket gauges. He installed a SCT chip ($250) and dyno tuned ($300) the car to 290 rwhp/315 rwtq. He did a conservative tune because I have an exhaust leak which throws off the accuracy of his sniffer for air/fuel ratios. The previous owner said they did a 13.3 in the 1/4 with the installed OEM rims and street tires. Mike thought it should hit the high 12's with slicks but I don't know how long the rear end would survive under slick launches because don't know if it has stock (28 spline) or aftermarket axles (31 spline). I had planned to drive it around then install a Vortech to confortably be in the low 12's (without slicks) but found out that I am not as good with a stick as I remembered (I need an auto) and would like to have AC for the summer when cruising on hot nights .

This has all the TFS goodies which go for 2500 online plus a few other parts. It has a mean idle but is completely streetable (and loud) but and everything works (PW, PL, PS, cruise, tilt) except the passenger's lock/unlock button. It is all stock inside including the OEM Mach radio. It was previously stolen and recovered so it has a rebuilt title. It goes down the street straight with no noises (besides exhaust), leaks or smoke. The ABS light is lit so it probably needs speed sensors. It has no dents or rust and the previous owner said there was no signs of body repair. There is some paint peeling off of the front air dam you can see in pics. I'm asking 4K and including extra MAF and 42# inj (perfect for supercharging) and battery relocating box for trunk. I keep it in the garage and drive occassionally to run errands or pick up my daughter from school. It still has the number on the windshield from the track!

Any questions or pics (or short videos) request email [email protected] or text/call 773 879 0681

Oshkosh20121266.jpg

Oshkosh20121260.jpg

Oshkosh20121258.jpg

Oshkosh20121264.jpg

Oshkosh20121271.jpg

Oshkosh20121269.jpg

Oshkosh20121282.jpg

Oshkosh20121281.jpg

Oshkosh20121289.jpg

Oshkosh20121147.jpg

Oshkosh20121159.jpg

Thread Info