For Sale: 1999 Cobra Coupe Solid Axle Swap. $13,000 o.b.o.

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe.
109,500 miles.
$10,000 firm

Absolutely rust free body * Car has had Mobil 1 Synthetic oil changes every 3,000 miles * Diablo Predator Handheld Tuner * JLT Intake * Ported and Polished Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds * Steeda Underdrive Pullies * Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Pressure Plate * MGW Orange Handle Short Shifter * Solid Axle out of 2002 GT * 31 Spline Axles * 4:10 Gears * Ford Racing TracLok Differential * Welded Axle Tubes * Ford Racing Girdle with main-cap studs.* Steeda Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms * Roush Lower Control Arms * Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors * Mac O/R Prochamber * Magnaflow Magnapack Catback * Strange 10 Way Adjustable Shocks and Struts * Eibach Pro System Lowering Kit.* Brand New Battery * Car Cover * Kenwood In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3 Player with iPod Hookup*

Much More
Please Call Mike at (219) 313-3862 or email [email protected]

mustang.jpg

mustang9.jpg

mustang8.jpg

mustang6.jpg

mustang5.jpg

IMGA0069.jpg

Last edited:

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
What is with people now and days, if you don't like the price then click off the page and move on, or just PM the damn guy don't shit up his thread because your brothers uncles aunts dogs babysitting bird watching cousins once sold a 1999 Cobra with 102,142.3 miles on it that Al Bundy sat in and couldn't get more then $7321.12 and a big mac for. It's worth what some one will pay for it, or is willing to pony up for as well as it says $13k OBO jesus! Nice car good luck with sale should have no problem selling looks super clean!

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
What is with people now and days, if you don't like the price then click off the page and move on, or just PM the damn guy don't shit up his thread because your brothers uncles aunts dogs babysitting bird watching cousins once sold a 1999 Cobra with 102,142.3 miles on it that Al Bundy sat in and couldn't get more then $7321.12 and a big mac for. It's worth what some one will pay for it, or is willing to pony up for as well as it says $13k OBO jesus! Nice car good luck with sale should have no problem selling looks super clean!

Thank you, People always seem the miss the O.B.O. part. Throw up an offer and who knows you might get lucky. I have already had an offer for $8,000 plus several trades. Like I said I'm in no rush to get rid of it. Car is paid for and title is in hand. Car is in storage under the car cover and costing me nothing to let it sit there.

I bought this car as a toy off of another member of CSVT 6+ years ago and it has served its purpose.

Thanks for looking and all the positive responses.

Thread Info