Complete Running Toyota 5M w/ auto trans, Complete 7MGTE, cat conv, 4.301 LSD diff

For Sale:

Complete Running 5M with automatic transmission. Came out of an 86 Celica Supra that was scrapped with roughly 70k+ miles on it. Engine and transmission can be sold separately. Engine has everything needed to drop in and run except for the computer.

Price:

Engine and Trans - 400 O.B.O Plus Shipping (Prefer Pick Up)

Engine - 250 O.B.O Plus Shipping (Prefer Pick Up)

Transmission - 150 O.B.O Plus Shipping (Prefer Pick Up)

Pictures:

wmf7de.jpg

j136t1.jpg

23li3jc.jpg

f4mhyp.jpg

2dtdsn6.jpg

Complete (not all pieces assembled) non-running 7M-GTE. This engine was a supposed JDM engine that should have roughly 80k miles on the clock. It was pulled from my old '87 Supra after what I believe to be the oil seals in the turbo failing which starved the engine of oil. It developed a rod knock, but the car was only driven ~5 miles when the knock became audible and was not run again before pulling the engine. I have not taken the oil pan off to see what the crank looks like, but it's safe to say that it will at least need new rod bearings. This engine comes with the CT-26 as an added bonus, however it needs a rebuild.

Price:

175 O.B.O Plus Shipping (Prefer Pick Up)

Pictures:

e0l8vm.jpg

348kbnn.jpg

etflsy.jpg

2075fmq.jpg

mm9cag.jpg

2nid7j8.jpg

1z6bek0.jpg

Catalytic converter for 87-92 Supra Turbo. Not sure if it's a high flow, but it bolts up to a 3 inch DP/cat-back. If it is... it's your gain.

Price:

$50 O.B.O Plus Shipping

Pictures:

30nhjxd.jpg

2qd3p0m.jpg

23hwojn.jpg

4.301 Limited Slip rear differential for 86.5-92 Supra. I used diff in my old '87 Supra for about 10k miles. Unsure of total mileage on the diff, but it worked when I pulled it back out of my car. It could probably use a freshening up, but is otherwise good to bolt in and go.

Price:

$125 O.B.O Plus Shipping

Pictures:

vgmrux.jpg

2zf2y3n.jpg

10nxmop.jpg

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• Chrisco
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list