FS: FZR 600 R6. Lots done to it. Northern IL.

I've owned this bike for 10 years. I've done a lot of work to it during that time. Finally bought a new bike though so this one is up for sale. I'm in no hurry to sell it so if you're not willing to pay my asking price, don't bother emailing me. I have the space to hold it through the winter and sell it in the spring if I need to.

Has over $1000 in powder alone. V&H Exhaust with Cobra F1 slip-on. YZF600 tank with r6 subframe and tail. Custom crash rails. R6 rear shock. Racetech springs. Veypor gauge. R6 controls. Dynojet jet kit with K&N pods. Factory pro shift kit. Upgraded VR. Full floating front rotors. Hotbodies undertail with integrated blinkers. Stainless steel lines front and rear. Recent valve adjustment. Chain and sprockets are good. Fork seals are good. New rear brake pads. This bike was a frame off rebuild. ~20k miles on the motor.

It needs a few cosmetic things here and there but is a solid runner.
Will need new front tire.
Veypor screen has a crack in the upper left corner. It's $30 for a new screen from them, but it still works so I never bothered to get it fixed.

$2000

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

Not because of the bike, because of the price.

Eh, scoff all you want. I've had offers for 1700 all day long. I'm in no hurry to sell it. Beat up fzr's will go for 1200-1500 any day of the week. Mines solid with updated suspension and styling.

Would much rather have an fzr than an r6 between gas mileage, insurance, and city friendly motor. I don't care for hp or looking like every other rider on the road. I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.

Thread Info