94 White Z28 with upgrades.

I have a 1994 Chevy Z28 Camaro up for sale. The car is in amazing shape and has been stored in the winters its entire life. The car is completely documented down to every oil change, fluids, waxes, for the past 15 years. I am a current member of the Illinois camaro club and to say this car has been babied is an understatement.

Details: 103,XXX Miles. White exterior with T tops. Factory red and Charcoal Two tone interior ( show room new). Full Power. Auto with stall converter and shift kit.

Upgrades to the car ( have most of the original parts bubble wrapped and stored that will go with the car.)
- Borla Stainless Cat back exhaust
- Racing Cat
- Arizona speed and Marine coated long tube race headers
- K and N Cold air intake
- Underdrive pulley
- Super yank 3500 Stall Convertor
- B&M with three settings controlled from the dash
- Trans cooler, Oil Cooler.
- Wires, plugs, and wire sleeves
- BMR pan hard rod
- 1LE trans mount
- New Factory GM stamped 10 Spoke SS rims with Wide Tires
- 10 Cd Changer in the Trunk
-laptop with software for data/diagnostics of the car included.

The car also has a brand new cooling system that was replaced by a speed shop in the area, I had them replace the Radiator, water pump and all lines and hoses. Was 1000$ but it was definitely worth it.

I'm sure I am missing some things but the car really does speak for itself. If you are looking for a great camaro that has been babied, can spin the tires at will, and sounds great this is the car for you.
Asking 5600 Obo.

Feel free to text me at 815 529 5524.
or email me [email protected] and I should be able to respond from my phone promptly.
The car is located and garage kept at my home in Cary, but I work in Algonquin and could meet there for viewing.
1f89ba45.jpg

5852f3b9.jpg

photo41.jpg

8540afec.jpg

Thread Info

• Lucky13Camaro
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list