Might as well....Testing Waters

1998 Camaro Z/28, Bright Purple Metallic, T-tops, Gray Leather, 12 disk Factory 12 disc CD Changer.
Purchased in 2002, used with 37,642 miles...as of this morning The car has just under 68,000 miles.

I have every receipt from every service ( alot done by myself or at the dealer I once worked at ). Meticulously maintained.
I have been browsing a certain make and model...and even though I am not 10000000% sure I want to sell Barney...I thought I would see if there is any interest.

Engine:
SSRA cold air intake
Carbon Fiber Whisper lid
SLP smooth bellows
AIR and EGR delete
Comp Cams 224/234 111+1 .601/.598
Dual springs
Thunder racing hardened pushrods
double roller timing chain
LS6 oil pump.
New oil pan gasket
New TR-6 plugs and MSD wires

Exhaust:
Flowtech LT headers and ORY
3" I pipe into an SLP loudmouth ( over the axle ) and 10 series Flowmaster mufflers with stock Z28 tips

Trans:
Stock 4L60E with a Yank SS3200 torque convertor and B&M 24K cooler

Rear End:
Stock 10 bolt, rebuilt last year, 3.73 motive gears, new bearings / seals and axle shafts. Pro Launch Diff cover

Suspension:
Spohn LCAs
SLP SFC
SLP STB
Energy suspension Trans mount and Torque arm bushing

17" Black Sportmax 962 wheels, ventus front tires and Nitto DRs out back
Cross drilled and slotted rotors have 10-12K miles on them but still look great
Billet Grill and Stainless Steel CAMARO rear fascia inserts

Alot of blood, sweat and tears have gone into this car. :jg:

Z28-108-1.jpg

HPIM1093-1.jpg

010.jpg

Z28-208.jpg

Z28-308.jpg

THERE IS NO NEED TO SELL THIS VEHICLE. I AM LISTING IT AS A GROWING INTEREST ITEM....

$14,567.89

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I think this is the first time I've seen this car. I really like it. I also want that stall. Good luck if/when you decide to part with it.
How did you come to this price??

If you want a mild street stall then I would recommend this one. The stall / Cam were done with the 2.73 stock gears being taken into consideration.

Yank convertors are the most efficient, so they should help prolong the life of your trans.

Price ? well, i didnt want to get crapped on if I listed it for 15K....so I thought I would have some fun with it.
:drums:

Thread Info