9" 4th Gen LT1 35 Spline

Had my built rear end assembled and having it painted tomorrow, rattle can semi gloss black. Looking for $1850 OR trade for a 12 bolt or 9" for LS car OR a clean set of 243 heads + cash.

Selling because I sold my 4th Gen LT camaro and this is set up specifically for a LT 4th gen. It is complete all you have to do is swap over your brakes.

The housing is brand new from moser made specifically for a 4th gen lt car.
*Relocated LCA mounts that work for stock. Just moved for better launches.
*35 Spline axles sub 10k miles bought used.
*No provisions for ABS/TCS
*LT brake plates
*3.70 gear sub 10k miles bought used.
*Unknown brand locker also sub 10k bought used.

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

As stated up above. It will be spray painted doing primer then a semi gloss black.

I live in Portage, Indiana but the rear end is in Kingston, Illinois. If buyer lives in Illinois, my friend will be able to assist me in delivery.

$1850 OR trade for a 12 bolt or 9" for LS car OR a set of clean 243 heads+cash.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
The guy who put it together said that there was something else that was different besides ABS and brakes because I asked the same question. At this point now, I would rather have the money than having to swap brakes remove abs and change the gear because I would want a 4.10 since my new car is a manual. It's a beefy rear end too just don't have money to swap a gear and do the brakes. I'll be looking into buying another one next year when my current situation is dealt with. Thanks for the input tho. If its doable to run in a LS car then I might have a better chance of unloading this thing than I thought.

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
That's all I'm really looking for at the moment. Rear ends still in Illinois so picking it up wouldn't be bad for you if you wanted it ;) turns out its not LT specific. LT Brakes and run no ABS and it will work like shibby and Aron said, I confirmed it with the builder. I would rather have the cash right now and later down the road I'll get a built rear end.

Thread Info