FS: Supercharged 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 (Posting for Friend)

Here's the quick and dirty:

Chevrolet : Silverado 2500 LS Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: 2500
Mileage 180,000
Engine: 6.0
Trans: 4L80e
Rear Gear: 4.10
Modifications: Eaton Supercharger @ 7.0psi, Tint, Escalade Door Handles
Est. HP: 420

And for a longer description:

I'm posting this vehicle for sale for a friend and co-worker. It is a 2004 Chevrolet K2500HD - All LS options, including cruise, tilt, CD player, windows, locks, electronic dimming mirrors. 4.10 axle ratio, LT wheel package. Equipped with Eaton/Magnuson supercharger, installed at 1500 miles, approximately 420 HP. Everything works, incredible tow vehicle while still delivering 11.5-12.0 MPG. 4L80E transmission. Synthetic oil since 1st oil change, LOF every 4,000 miles. All fluids changed every 50,000 miles. New tires (Toyo) and brakes (GM) in last 20,000 miles. Supercharger replaced at 175,000 (preventative maintenance only). Ice cold A/C. Stock (quiet) exhaust. Factory dark tint rear door and rear window glass; aftermarket dark tint front door glass. Original owner (leased, then purchased at end of lease). Have all maintenance records. $26,500 MSRP plus $8,500 for intercooled Eaton supercharger package (7psi boost). Completely de-badged, Escalade door handles. Very minor exterior box issues, easily repairable, otherwise as new. Interior excellent. Original Colorado truck. Needs nothing mechanically. Very reliable, pretty truck.

I can promise that this truck has been meticulously maintained since new and has been used primarily as a tow vehicle for a couple of his drag cars (he used to compete nationally). He recently installed new brakes and tires all the way around, and assured me that whoever purchases the truck won't spend 10 cents on it in the next several years for anything other than gas and fluid/oil changes.

He's motivated to sell and would like it to be gone soon. He also told me that his BOTTOM DOLLAR is $12,000 and that is non-negotiable. I know the truck has a lot of miles, but please don't let that discourage you. If you're in the market for a tow vehicle, this thing is perfect.

For pictures, click the ebay link above.

If you'd like to set up a time to see the truck, PM me for his number and I'll pass on his contact information.

If you'd like a little history on the owner's credibility, here's an article about him written back in 2005:

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=93908&Filter=Year2005

-Chris

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
:rofl: dude doesnt fuck around. s/c installed at 1500 miles :rofl: fuck warrantys.

Nope! He does all of his maintenance himself and definitely knows what he's doing. No need to be held back by a warranty! As I mentioned above, he used to compete nationally in IHRA ProStock, and has done very well. There's nothing to fear about this truck, except for someone else buying it first! Oh, did I mention he spent 10 years as an engine builder for Roush Racing?

Thread Info