06 BMW 530i Black, Auto, Navigation

Just putting up this sale ad quickly. i haven't taken any good pictures, and have not had a chance to detail it yet. So after i do, ill get some better ones up.

these are from when i bought it.

anyway, just bought a tbss, so getting rid of this.

asking $14,495

has 100,800 miles
aftermarket 18's
tinted windows
and
Cold Weather Package -Heated steering wheel; Heated driver and passenger seat; High pressure headlight cleaners
Premium Package -
Garage door opener; Coming home device; Automatic operation rear view mirror; Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation; Ambient light package; Includes: [LC_] Dakota Leather Upholstery
Premium Sound Package -
Thirteen upgraded speaker(s); Harman/kardon stereo RDS audio system with AM/FM and CD player; Digital sound processing; Disc autochanger glove box and 6; Digital sound processing

photo-2.jpg

blacke60side.jpg

photo3.jpg

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
only issue is a slight shimmy when driving.. not sure if tires need to be balanced, or have a bent wheel.

I beleive i am the 3rd owner.

body is an 8/10. lots of highway time, so rock chips and some small scratches. I recently did have both doors on passenger side repainted because it was keyed from the mirror to rear door handle.

all maintenance up to date. Just completed 100k mile service about 2 months ago
spark plugs,
cabin air filters
new k&n drop in filter
transmission flush.
deluxe fuel system cleaing
mobil 1 oil change

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
Good luck. I can't give my 06' 550 away with less miles for 17k. Yours is less "sporty" than mine so it will probably appeal to a broader crowd.

the 550 is obviously a much nicer car, but a lot of people dont want to pay it.

17 is a good price, but you will probably have to let it go for 15,500-16.

I have some room in my price, but as of now its the lowest priced one on all of cars.com, autotrader, and i couldnt find anything on CL cheaper.

If it was a Xi, i probably wouldn't even be selling it.

best of luck on your sale tho!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm the cheapest 6 speed manual in the country by like $5000. I've only put it up on eBay. I should really get off my ass and do Autotrader. For 15k I'd just keep it though.

I'm selling it for the same reason you appear to be selling yours. I want to mod the piss out of a 535 sport. I'm just not letting myself buy the 535 until the 550 is gone.

Alright, done thread crapping.

Thread Info