1969 Chevrolet Chevelle "SS" *CLONE*

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle "SS" (CLONE)

As always I just ask that this stays a clean thread, if you are interested or have something positive to say go ahead and post up, other wise PM me if you want to complain, or say something bad...

I DO NOT NEED TO SELL THIS! I will not take low balls, I will not sell as a roller, and I will not part it out!

***THIS IS IN EVERY SENSE A PROJECT CAR, IT DOES START, RUN, DRIVE, SHIFT, ETC. BUT ITS A WORKING PROJECT CAR, LIKE I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERY ONE ON THE PHONE IT LOOKS WAY BETTER IN THE PICTURES THEN IT DOES IN PERSON THIS IS NOT A SHOW CAR, IF ANYTHING IT WOULD MAKE A NICE RACE CAR OR A CAR YOU CAN DAILY AND NOT WORRY ABOUT TO MUCH I'VE SHOWN THIS CAR A TON AND HAVE HEARD ALL THE "BAD" "GOOD" "I DONT LIKE THIS" "I LIKE THIS" ETC. I HAVE TURNED DOWN OFFERS OF $8500 CASH IN MY FACE THAT BEING SAID I AM AT $9K FIRM LITERALLY NOT A PENNY LESS AT THIS POINT IN TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THANKS***

NO TRADES AT ALL! NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES CASH SALES ONLY!

*TITLE IN HAND*

Exterior: Semi Flat w/ Black Vinyl Roof
Interior: Black, Black and more black...
Transmission: TH350 Automatic
Engine: 396 Big Block Chevrolet
Rear End: 8.5" 10 Bolt w/ Ladder Bars
Mileage: ??????
Price: $10k firm
I have done a ton of price research, hence the delay of an ad being put up.

There is way to much about this car, to honestly write a good ad. It's best to see it or talk on the phone so I can answer all questions if serious PM me for Phone #

The Basics: Original V8 car but no way would it have been a true "SS" so its a CLONE!
Black w/ Black Vinyl Top w/ Black Leather/Vinyl Interior!
396 BBC
TH350
10 Bolt
Ladder Bars
4 Wheel Drums

The car does start, idle, rev, run, and drive, stops just fine!!!

The car will need to be put back together now the list of work/parts included!!!

INSTALLED ALREADY NEW/REFURBISHED PARTS:
Black Vinyl Top
Black Headliner
1/4 Panels
Trunk Pan (FULL)
Painless vehicle wiring harness (gauges/dash/radio left to wire)
Completly stripped whole interior floor/trunk/seat backs
Eastwood rush inhibitor/chassis gloss black coated
Black/White spatter painted trunk!!!
Sony 6X9 Rear Speakers
Black speaker panel cover
Passenger side fender liner/battery tray (black steel)
All new pigtails/bulb holders & light bulbs
Headlight switch
High beam switch
Ignition switch
Front 2 speaker replacment in dash
Rear Leather/Vinyl seat (MINT!)

UNINSTALLED BUT INCLUDED:
Complete interior bolt/nut master kit
BODY WORK/PAINT
Retro style radio w/ AUX ipod port
Dash pad
Gauges, surround, glove box, radio, hvac (full dash)
Black carpet
Front Leather/Vinyl Bucket Seats (MINT!)
OEM center console w/ shifter plate (NEW)
Hood
Passenger side floor board/toe pan (NEEDS TO BE CUT OUT TO MAKE SHEET METAL PERFECT)

There is so much I've already done with the car, have parts for, and planned to re-do the whole car just never seems like I have or make time for it... Again it's best
to actually talk in person or on the phone about it because it would take to long to describe it in a post...

This is a perfect project car for somebody to restore up into a full cloned SS or to just bare essential it up and race it.

If you have ever or know any one who has stripped a car as far as this one has gone they/you understand the cost/time/labor INVOLVED!!!

I will throw up some pictures of how it sat all put together before I tore it down and some process pictures!

PRICE: $9k firm CASH

PM Me If you have any further questions/interest....
IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

40443_521491127645_7541463_n.jpg

40443_521491132635_559762_n.jpg

Last edited:

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
To answer alot of the same questions I have been getting from PMs, Emails, Texts and some calls yes the car can be shown/seen in the garage, outside or local meet near by. I do have a clean title in hand! Its currently plated/registered/insured no problem. It does run, drive, shift etc. It will need reassembly like stated. I do not want any trades at this time just cash only. Any further questions let me know thanks!!

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
***THIS IS IN EVERY SENSE A PROJECT CAR, IT DOES START, RUN, DRIVE, SHIFT, ETC. BUT ITS A WORKING PROJECT CAR, LIKE I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERY ONE ON THE PHONE IT LOOKS WAY BETTER IN THE PICTURES THEN IT DOES IN PERSON THIS IS NOT A SHOW CAR, IF ANYTHING IT WOULD MAKE A NICE RACE CAR OR A CAR YOU CAN DAILY AND NOT WORRY ABOUT TO MUCH I'VE SHOWN THIS CAR A TON AND HAVE HEARD ALL THE "BAD" "GOOD" "I DONT LIKE THIS" "I LIKE THIS" ETC. I HAVE TURNED DOWN OFFERS OF $8500 CASH IN MY FACE THAT BEING SAID I AM AT $9K FIRM LITERALLY NOT A PENNY LESS AT THIS POINT IN TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THANKS***

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
You're right, I only buy pedigreed, #'s matching cars.
That's why it's not selling though, the musclecar market is in the tank unless what you have is well documented and highly desirable.
Clones aren't bringing squat for $ compared to what they were a few years ago.
Hopefully you can find someone to pay what you think it's worth but you're in for a struggle there.
Sorry, but that's how it is.

Thread Info