FS: 2009 Yamaha R6S Blue/Black Like New

I've decided to part with my baby after two very happy years.

The bike is a 2009 Yamaha R6s with about 2500 miles. I purchased it brand new September 2010 for about $8500 from Highlands Yamaha.

I've meticulously taken care of the bike and rode it 90% highway, never raced or abused in any way. The bike is extremely clean and has been thoroughly washed/waxed after every 2-3 rides. Never seen anything but a nice sunny day, so no rain, salt, etc. Garaged and "winterized" for two winters with all the bells and whistles, including fuel stabilizer, new oil (both of which were replaced before the bike was turned back on in spring), sat on stands, chain and cables lubed, etc.

Oil was changed meticulously the first 1000 miles and done a total of 8 times in its 2500 miles. Chain was cleaned and lubed every 300-400 miles.

I also purchased the 4 year extended warranty for the bike last year after the factory warranty expired, so the bike is covered until sometime around September 2015. New owner will get all the paperwork, including all the sale items, warranty info and receipts for maintenance items.

As much as I hate to do so, I am selling it simply because I don't have enough time to ride it often enough and feel like it's pointless to own it while it just sits in the garage.

The bike has some cosmetic modifications that will be included with it for the right price, including:

Front and Rear stands
Rear fender delete
Rear integrated smoked tail light
Smoked zero gravity double bubble windscreen
Frame sliders and swing arm spools
Tank protective film on both sides
Tank protector pad in middle
Flush mount front blinkers
Grip puppies (hand grip covers)
Throttle rocker

I'm fairly firm on price but will entertain realistic offers. If you want a test ride, please bring $6000 in cash that I can hold onto in case of a crash, in which case you own the bike. I don't mean to be rude, but I want nothing to do with a crashed bike after it's been in perfect shape it's whole life.

Please email or PM me for any more info or to check out the bike in person.

Few pics are on the craigslist ad here... 2009 Yamaha R6S Blue/Black Like New

Ivan Rajic

Sep 7, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Ivan
Updated FS post...

I've decided to part with my pride and joy after two very happy years.

The bike is a blue/black 2009 Yamaha R6s with about 2500 miles.
I purchased it brand new September 2010 for about $8500 from Highlands Yamaha.

I've meticulously taken care of the bike and rode it 90% highway, never raced or abused in any way. The bike is extremely clean and has been thoroughly washed/waxed after every 2-3 rides. Never seen anything but a nice sunny day, so no rain, salt, etc. Always garaged and winterized for the past two winters with all the bells and whistles, including fuel stabilizer, new oil (both of which were replaced before the bike was turned back on in spring), sat on stands, chain and cables lubed, etc.

Oil was changed meticulously and done a total of 8 times in its 2500 miles. Chain was cleaned and lubed every 300-400 miles.

I also purchased the 4 year extended warranty for the bike last year after the factory warranty expired, so the bike is covered until sometime around September 2015. New owner will get all the paperwork, including all the sale items, warranty info and receipts for maintenance items.

As much as I hate to do so, I am selling it mainly because I want to invest the money in my business, as well as not being able to ride it often enough so it seems pointless to own while it just sits in the garage.

The bike has some cosmetic modifications that will be included with it for the asking price, including:

Front and Rear stands
Rear fender delete
Rear integrated smoked tail light
Smoked zero gravity double bubble windscreen
Frame sliders and swing arm spools
Tank protective film on both sides
Tank protector pad in middle
Flush mount front blinkers
Grip puppies (hand grip covers)
Throttle rocker

I'm fairly firm on price but will entertain realistic offers. If you want a test ride, please bring $6800 in cash and be ready to sign an agreement that in case of a crash during the test ride, you have purchased the bike. This is not meant to be rude, rather I want nothing to do with a crashed bike after it's been in perfect shape it's whole life.

Please email, PM or call me at (773) 837-3064 for any more info or to check out the bike in person.

The photo below is how the bike currently sits, except it has the front clear flush mount blinkers...

side50mmf21-1000iso100.jpg

Thread Info

• Ivan Rajic
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list