1991 560SEC AMG Oak Brook

I'm posting this for a fellow forum member at benzworld, not at his request, but just because I couldn't bear to see it go to anyone but a car enthusiast. It's got 187k, but has pretty fresh paint and a lot of work in the past year. He thinks it might need a ring job, but it isn't imminent at this point. $3400 for this Miami Vice-esque beauty. Value on these cars has hit rock bottom, you won't find a better deal... especially since this is the most desirable car of the chassis, being the last year produced and the top of the line model.

Sorry, forgot a pic. It doesn't come with the BBS wheels, but the stock 15-hole wheels he has are body color matched. Let me know if interested, no ad yet.

Attachments

• youngmanSEC.jpg
    youngmanSEC.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 63

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I'm posting this for a fellow forum member at benzworld, not at his request, but just because I couldn't bear to see it go to anyone but a car enthusiast. It's got 187k, but has pretty fresh paint and a lot of work in the past year. He thinks it might need a ring job, but it isn't imminent at this point. $3400 for this Miami Vice-esque beauty. Value on these cars has hit rock bottom, you won't find a better deal... especially since this is the most desirable car of the chassis, being the last year produced and the top of the line model.

:rollpicard:

you make it sound like doing brakes!

"dont worry guys, it only needs a ring job"

Thread Info