fs: 2002 1sc 24k mile 6.0 camaro ss

For sale is my mint, 2002 camaro ss. This car is the ultra rare Medium Red Metallic, with the Ebony leather interior. 6 speed car, 3.42 gear lsd. 1sc package so she is a hard top, manual window, manual locks monster, but has ice cold a/c, rear defroster, ebony leather, and the monsoon stereo.

Tastefully modded, super rare options, this car is 1 of 1 ever configured like this via the gm vin decoder. I am changing careers and all my toys must go, i planned on keeping this car for ever, but priority's change and i hope she can find a good home.

Motor-
The car has a 6.0 iron block lq4 out of a 2010 gmc truck that was rear ended and totaled, i have papers to prove the motor is legit, and only had 55xx miles on it at the time it was installed in the car.
-l92 heads, move some serious air. car is begging for a turbo setup
-ls3 intake manifold
-92mm cable throttle body
-lingenfelter 58x to 24x conversion box
-melling high volume high pressure oil pump
-patriot gold dual valve springs
-texas speed chromoly hardened 7.4 pushrods
-thunder racing trutorque 4 cam 227/234 .616/614 115 lsa
-z06 maf
-slp lid
-pace setter long tubes/ y pipe
-magnaflow catback
-bmr road race k member
- 2000 mile old ls7 clutch
- pro 5.0 short shifter
- white oldschool hurst knob

car put down 410/385 rwhp how it sits, 9.5-1 cr. Milling the heads to bump compression up and a more aggressive cam will yield 500 rwhp on motor easy, or throw some boost at it, which was my plan but my future is more important than this beautiful car.

Suspension

- front and rear hodgkis swaybars
- koni yellows all around
-h&r springs
- drilled/ slotted rotor
- color matched calipers
-stainless lines
- hawk pads
-j&m fab weld in 3 point sfc's
-abs delete, willwood proportioning valve and a line lock that has never been wired up
-American Racing Torque Thrust 2's wrapped in nitto nt01's.

-Cosmetic
-sunoco hood
-while the motor was out the whole engine bay was re sprayed and cleared the body color, dead on matches and looks great
-gloss black burger panel
-gloss black camaro nose panel
-black housing headlights

This car is as clean as they get, tastefully modded to stand out in a crowd, dead reliable, will pull 26 mpg highway hand calculated if you can keep your foot out of it. Underside is MINT, not a spot of rust, this car has seen rain a handful of times, and never seen a winter. No leaks, drips, creaks, squeeks. Car is ROCK SOLID. i would not hesitate to drive it cross country if i knew the weather forcast was clear.

Interior is mint, needs nothing, exterior is mint as well, no dings, dents, or other funny business.

What she needs-

a new home.

two front tires, i was planning on replacing them this winter as i should be able to get another 1k miles out of them, but just throwing that out there.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

more pics available upon request.

15,200 takes her home, obo.

Thread Info