Gauging Interest. Supercharged 2008 E92 M3 Details inside.

Hi guys, I'm gauging interest. The car in question is a 2008 IB Manual car. It is optioned out tastefully, pretty much fully loaded except satellite radio, cold weather package and extended leather. Has silver interior and carbon fiber roof.

Modifications:
-ESS VT2-600 Kit
-Remus Race Mufflers w/ magnaflow X-Pipe
-H&R Lowering Springs
- VMR V719 19" Matte black wheels wrapped in Advan AD08 tires, only ~4k miles on tires
- Matte black grille, side "gills"
- Vorsteiner CSL style bootlid, professionally painted and installed by IND

The car only has 21K miles, garage kept and never driven during Chicago winters. This car is in perfect condition, clean carfax/no accidents. Based on miles, condition and what's done to it, I would be happy to let it go for around $55k. I have title in hand, I do not need to sell the car so will not accept low offers. Any questions, let me know.

352rnnt.jpg

20idy6x.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Thanks guys. The plan would be to sell this car now, sell s4 soon after, hold money until spring and see where the prices of Gallardos, Porsches, F430s and R8s are in March. If the M3 doesn't sell, that wouldn't exactly break my heart either.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Even though I think they are a little overrated for what they are, I'd take the R8 over those others. There is just a level of pretentiousness that the Ferrari and Lambo possess that just wouldn't fit me at all. Not that I'd judge anyone else with those tastes, consider them pretentious, nor do I think less of those cars in terms of capability and design. The R8 is still an Audi to me even though it shares the same platform as the Gallardo. It's a bit more subtle for a supercar type and that I like.

Thread Info