$5,300.00

email me if you have any questions or are interested: [email protected]

White Mazda Miata 1990
Rear Wheel Drive
5-Speed Manual
Miles: 230K on body but 68K on new motor

NO RUST

I HAVE the title.

I daily drive this car in the summers, and it has never seen a winter or salted street.

Currently the car is on 13" Nissan Wheels and skinny tires that I use for daily driving, but I will include the after market wheels with 4 race tires on them with the car.

The good:
The car is from Arizona, so there is no rust on the body. The shell has 230,000+ miles, but the motor has been swapped with a JDM motor "long nose" instead of the "short nose" 1.6L with roughly 60,000 miles (only driven 8,000 with the new motor, a very strong motor), the car also has a newer transmission, newer rear end, New Fuel Pump, New Fuel Filter, and a Hard top. The water pump and belt have been replaced at the same time as the motor, and the car has had oil changes every 3,000 miles or between track weekends. The heating still works along with the interior fan. The car has tints on the windows, I've never been hassled by the police with it, but i believe it is about 35% tint, it seems fairly dark, but nice when it is bright outside.

The bad:
The car as stated above is an Arizona car, so it has the typical paint peeling. There are a few spots where the paint is no longer there, and it is just primer. The car has no carpet, and a lot of the interior has been removed however it still has a dash and the stock seats/belts. The car as stated above was slowly being turned into a Spec Miata and it was setup as a track car. It does not have a soft top, as it was removed. The U-Joint on the drive shaft needs to be replaced, I just haven't gotten to it yet, but the car still drives perfectly fine how it is currently.

Modification List:
- Removed Power Steering
- Removed AC
- Removed Cruise Control
- Aftermarket Tow Plates
- Koyo Race all-aluminum radiator w/trim SS top trim plate to keep air going into radiator
- straight pipe replaces cat (spec miata part)
- borla SS exhaust
- Kazera KZM white wheels
- goodridge SS brake lines
- newer Hawk DTC60s in front with new rotors just replaced about 300 miles ago
- Hawk DTC30 rear
- spec miata tow hooks front and rear
- JDM replacement motor 2011 (long nose crank so no longer a short nose crank)
- JDM replacement transmission 2009
- spec miata sway bars and end links
- spec miata springs w/5way adjustable shocks
- Momo Competition quick release steering wheel
- Hard Dog hardtop compatible bolt in roll bar installed (uses regular stock seat belts still with stock seats)
- Factory matching hardtop

2011288.jpg

2011286.jpg

2011285.jpg

2011284.jpg

2011283.jpg

2011282.jpg

2011281.jpg

2011280.jpg

2011279.jpg

2011278.jpg

2011277.jpg