1969 Camaro SS 4 Speed car ** Price Reduced** $35,500

1969 Camaro SS code x44 Engine has just been rebuilt bored .60 over, matched up with a Muncie M21 4 Speed transmission with a Hurst Shifter. Less than 1000 miles on new motor. Headman Full length Headers, Stainless steel polished intake & Exhaust valves, New crank, pistons, rods, new gaskets, High volume Oil pump, Richmond GM 10 bolt 3.73gears, Comp Cam. 2 inch drop kit in the front. This is a STRONG running Camaro. Many Chrome parts on engine. Paint is shiny and slick. This is a GREAT cruise night car. The sound of a Big Block with a Muncie M21 4 speed behind it is like no other. Car is NOT a Trailer Queen. There are normal driving chips and squeaks that go with a car that is 43 years old. No rust in the trunk, overall in good / great condition. If you want a 69 Camaro SS that is a BLAST to drive, turns heads, and will be dependable, then this is your dream car. Spring is here, and the cruise nights are starting. Stop being a spectator and get in a classic car. Don't junk 'em restore them and put them back on the road where they belong!! Try to find another Big Block 396 with a 4 speed in Illinois for this money!! It is hard, if not impossible to do. I am the 3rd owner of this car. It has never been to the track or beat on in any manner. Took me 2 years to find this combination and a year to get it the way I wanted. If you like simple RAW power and clean interior then this is your car. More pictures available upon request. receipts available for work done, all work was done locally. I know what I have in the car, and do not NEED to sell it, so please no low ball offers. Please feel free to ask questions or to set up an appt to see the car. $35,500 OBO

Attachments

• driver side profile camaro.jpg
    driver side profile camaro.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 172
  • interior camaro.jpg
    interior camaro.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Camaro Engine.jpg
    Camaro Engine.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 170
  • guages camaro.jpg
    guages camaro.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Passenger side camaro.jpg
    Passenger side camaro.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

$wieca

Jul 3, 2012
Gilberts, IL
Pics have just been added Thanks..
Quick intro.. I have a 69 Camaro that is my car which I have posted out there. In addition, my Father ( where I got the muscle car obsession from) is putting up his 2008 Shelby GT for sale. He is not computer savy to say the least. Neither one of us is in a "Dire" need to sell our cars, just looking to get them into the hands of some new owners so we can start a new project that we can both work on. Thanks for viewing

$wieca

Jul 3, 2012
Gilberts, IL
I take the car to work on Fridays and try to put some miles on her on the weekends. I try to hit the Thursday car show at maxwells and crusins in Gilbert's would like to find more camaro basd clubs in the area let me know if you know of any clubs. Also I need a good shop to take my car to to raise the front end back to original ride height / stance. Let me knoe

Thread Info