The SHO.

For sale I have a 1994 Taurus SHO, The car is Red with grey interior, and has a manual 5 speed transmission.

The interior is in OK shape over-all, and I have quite a bit of work into the car in maintenance.

It has 131K on the odometer, and has a fresh upper 60K Sans new valve shims.

It also has new rear brakes, and newer front tires (90% tread left)

Car pulls strong, runs strong, shifts perfect, and is a very solid car.

the car also has a new air filter, a recent oil change, new aluminum subframe bushings, and a number of other assorted maintenance items have been attended to.

The car could use some exhaust repair, but I am including a new catless Y-pipe to replaced the cracked factory one.

I'm asking $2300, as its becoming harder and harder to find an intact manual SHO taurus.

I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere, let alone out of state as it sits.

Reason for sale is I was laid off and have another vehicle to drive, I am not interested in trades.

*Thats the craigslist ad: bottom line, $1800, no stereo.

It needs a pass side axle still (boot is torn, slight vibration under WOT, Otherwise you wouldn't even notice it), and leaks a SPEC of oil, chances are a bottle of Lucas would take care of it, the oil change in it is an autozone special.

PIC-0150.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
And before the peanut gallery steps in:

No luck job hunting still, the ranger just plain 'gets the job done' and is far easier to work on and maintain. I need to finish getting rid of my debt, and focus on cutting costs and finding a job or going back to school. And to top things off, My mothers income is very VERY low as well living with me, and I don't exactly 'have another place to go' So the SHO has to go.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
like i said.. you owe me MORE money for the Y-PIPE now that you are selling it.

I didnt practically give it to you for you to upsell your car.

dick

Are you supporting your family?

Do you live on your own?

Are you employed?

Shut the fuck up, and get your head out of your fucking ass. I'd rather Eat and make rent than keep the fucking SHO, so DEAL WITH IT. You're the one being a dick guilt-tripping me about it, how do you think I feel jack-ass?

The truck is more reliable, cheaper, and newer than my SHO. It was not a hard choice, its the responsible one.

Last edited:
E

ez112

i dont give a fuck how you feel.

I told you in my fucken garage not to sell it if im only giving it to you for $20.

I didnt say you have to pay it right away.

I just want you to acknowledge again, that if its sold, you will owe me some money.

...better not look at it now then. :noes:

But anyways! Races between my SHO vs your SHO before you sell. And Zack can come too in that GT Grand Prix too! :s00ls:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i dont give a fuck how you feel.

I told you in my fucken garage not to sell it if im only giving it to you for $20.

I didnt say you have to pay it right away.

I just want you to acknowledge again, that if its sold, you will owe me some money.

If you are SERIOUSLY going to be that shallow about it, Go fuck yourself ryan.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I don't see what's so hard to understand here. If i had a friend who had a broken part on their car that i happened to have an extra of, i would sell it to them at a deeply discounted price as well so that they had a properly functioning vehicle. In turn i would be pissed if i found out they used that part to get the car running better in order to sell it for a profit.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im going to say something, and that should be the end of this.

Ryan, you live at home. You think you have an idea of being on a money crunch. You have no idea. Hell, I dont even know how it feels to be in Dans situation. Ive been fortunate enough to keep my job when I lived alone. Even then it was hard at times. I couldnt even imagine what to do if I were to have lost my job in that situation. So if he is your buddy, cut him some slack. Im sure he did not mean it, and I am sure you will be compensated for your friendly gesture at a later date when he can offer it out. If you were his friend, you wouldnt be pissed off this much over $80.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
you dont even know the half of it fish...

he has pissed many people off, and im the only one with the balls to speak my mind.. others do not.

And regardless.... When we were standing in my garage... as i handed him the Y-Pipe... i said.. You better not sell this car, as im only giving it to you for $20. Ill be asking for $80 more if you do.

He gave me a peachy face and said "I wont sell the car"

Last edited:

Thread Info