GTP Leftovers. Get this stuff out of my garage!

So all of the big stuff from my car is sold now I gotta clean the garage(s). Parts are all in good condition. Please call or EMAIL with questions. Dont PM me as I do not check them often.

ZZP 3k Stall w/only 60 miles $350 OBO

Full Size intercooler for Gen III. I also ran this with a gen V for years without issue (just needed a breather). Upgraded to bosch pump. This is the presealed core. Has a heat exchanger from frozenboost.com The heat exchanger on this setup has brackets that make mounting it a lot easier and it moves the heat exchanger up so it will clear parking blocks because that is what killled the original core and pump. $700 for everything but the tubing (I threw it away.)

Silver Daytona Spoiler and Trunk Lid $200

Purple Heat extracters from a special edition $75

Gen V N* with MAF and Harness $150

Special edition Black/Gray Interior $250

The Intercooler is currently located in NC but I can bring it back to IL when I come home. All other parts are located in Grant Park, IL.

Feel free to call with questions or to arrange purchase. 815 953 2379 my name is doug. email [email protected]

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
The price for the N* is 150 with the MAF. If you don't want the MAF it's still 150. I paid more for the N* than I'm selling it for and bought the MAF and harness separate. The N* is in NC. I can ship it when I get home if you are serious about it. I am leaving for NC Thursday and getting home sometime Saturday or Sunday.

I ran the intercooler on a Gen V setup with a breather and never had any issues. The intercooler is in NC still with the N*. I can ship it when I get home. Shipping costs will be buyer's responsibility.

Thread Info