Vararam Ram Air intake
Magnaflow axleback
Tints

Good

RUNS GREAT
INTERIOR GREAT

BAD

Need Brakes
Needs 1 Rim (which on the g8 fourms are easy to find for 100-125 plus shipping)
2 Dime sized door dings (lives in downtown parking garages during the day)
Needs Exterior Detail
Small Dime sized circular chip/crack in windshield (been there for a year with no change in size / no webbing)

Past
Front Passenger Fender has been massaged and re-painted
Rear Bumper has been Massaged and re-painted

Thats about it!

Carmax offered me 20K so I think 20,500 is a good price compared to what ive seen online.

EDIT: It also has 5/60K bumper to bumper, not sure if its transferrable though. Anyone know how that works?

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Hoopties are fun.
:) I'm just going to use the money I would normally pay the car note/insurance with to pay down some credit cards. Im thinking by either December or January I will have a replacement for the G8.

Considering:
Acura TL
Infinity G37
Kia Optima (turbo)
Hyundai Sonata (turbo)
Buick Lacrosse
Buick Regal
a few others
G8 GXP :)

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Acura TL - New ones are ugly
Infinity G37 - Yes
Kia Optima (turbo) - Yes
Hyundai Sonata (turbo) - Yes
Buick Lacrosse - Not bad
Buick Regal (turbo) - Yes
Taurus SHO - Yes
Cadillac CTS - Yes

I actually felt the same way about the TL until I saw this.. I only like them in Black or white for some reason. Even though it was on the top of my list realistically its more at the bottom as far as getting one. Oh and CTS is also on the list.

tl_800_2012_06_08_09.jpg

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
You will miss your G8 as soon as you move to something else. Too bad you can't invest a little money in that car and it will move out...

Yeah I know but right now my family and finances are priority. Id rather pay off some bills and be debt free and then get into something nice down the road. I had 3 years of fun, racing and beating on her so I'm satisfied. A GXP could even be in my future, who knows. ( And when I say beating I mean racing and track passes) approx 20 passes at the track total and about 10 or so in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info