87 MERKUR for sale!

anyone remember these awesome toys? nor even heard of them? check it out!

1987 Merkur XR4TI, car built by FORD (built Ford tough :wink:) 2.3L turbo, RWD, moon roof, Automatic 4-speed, stock double decker wing, 2 new tires, new battery, new front springs, new fuel pump, full 3 inch exhaust turbo back with Magnaflow muffler, new front brakes

problems? -cracked windshield, but i know you TCG guys have connections on glass replacement... or you can buy the car and part it out, but I'd like to see it on the roads :bigthumb:
-needs blower motor (no interior fan speeds)

trying to sell for $2,000 O.B.O.

will post pics tomorrow, message for more details or info or e-mail directly at [email protected]

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0617.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

and now you know what it looks like

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
Sunroof? Leather?

Hows the trans? (didn't know they even came with auto)

How many miles on it?

Everything else work? (Mirrors, stereo, windows, rear wiper etc?)

Hows the interior?

Leather, yes. The trans is good, we actually just drove it around today, :) I re installed all the interior handles/visors/lights, all original. All inside overhead and visor lights work except the passenger side reading one. We are fixing the oil light, and the gas empty light stays on, all other notification lights work.

98,000 miles on it, the driver leather seat is the only rough part of the interior, heated seats also still work. Wipers work, wipers fluid spray works, going to test the rear wipers tomorrow, forgot to do that today. Oh, and it has a clip open sunroof (I don't know the technical term for it, but it works) lol

Thread Info