FS: 2001 Corvette Z06 SW I/C/E 410rwhp

Car is SOLD!

Car is listed on ebay as well. Speedway White, 1 of 352 made in this color for the Z06. 90k miles.

Chevrolet : Corvette Z06 Chevrolet : Corvette Z06 | eBay

Asking 22,500 OBO Location: Grayslake, IL

Reason for selling: Bought something else. Need to make room.

If you have questions, post or send a PM and I would be happy to send you my number.

Performance:
SLP blackwing intake with Vortex CF air bridge
Kooks long tube headers
Kooks off road x-pipe
Borla XR-1 straight pipes NOTE: Car does not have cats, but codes have been cleared. Car is VERY LOUD.

Custom grind camshaft (gary grimes) 232/236 .585/.590 110lsa
trickflow pushrods
Comp cams valve springs
FAST 90 intake manifold
90mm LS2 TB
Zoom stage II clutch
Zoom aluminum flywheel
Tick Adjustable Master Cylinder
NAPA performance slotted and cd rotors
Raybestos performance brake pads

Conservative tune made 410whp.

Engine: 9/10 Car runs great!. Just replaced the crank pulley and belt less than a 100 miles ago. Car has a very lopey cam and idles as such due to the cam, but it runs strong. This is only a 9 out of 10 as the car is runs a little rich and could use a re-tune to lean it out. The car has a B&M shifter, but I switched back to the stock shifter as I preferred the feel of it. It shifts smooth, and the clutch engages strong. I have had zero issues with the clutch since I owned it.

Exterior:
Lowered in the front with Pfadt coilovers
Lowered in the rear with longer bolts
Iforged Aeros 19"x9.5, 20"x11
Continental Conti-sport 305/25/20, 245/25/19
HID headlights (recently replaced, brand new)
Tinted rear and side windows
Shorty antenna

Exterior: 8/10 The paint and black plastic trim is not perfect. The front bumper HAD chips and scratches, but I had that repainted and looks like new. The mirrors show the most chips. The very bottom center of the driver's side door has a notch taken out, where it looks like someone hit a curb when opening it. The back bumper has a couple chips on the lower right side and the hood has slight chips from rocks bouncing up on the highway. Everything paint-wise is still as it was from when I bought it (aside from the front bumper). The car still shines up very nicely and looks near mint after a good wash and wax. The front wheels have some curb rash, and have a pit or two in the chrome lip.

The tires still have a good deal of tread left, but are getting up there in age. Nothing to worry about, but something to take note of.

Interior:
Custom stitched shifter/e-brake boots
Corbeau A4 racing seats
Corbeau 3in 4pt harness (no crotch belt)
MOMO steering wheel
Full dynamat kit

Interior 7/10: The seats are in great condition. The clasps on the harness are peeling some of the chrome finish. The shift boot and the emergency brake boot could both be replaced. The emergency boot has a tear in it and the plastic ring that holds the shift boot has broken and does not sit tight in the console. The far right vent is missing one blade, and the driver's side visor mirror is cracked.

All of the electronics work, and the stereo still sounds good (however, I rarely if ever use it.)

The Bad:
The angle position sensor needs to be replaced. This sensor is a safety measure if the driver over corrects on the track and it engages the ABS. Because this sensor has gone bad, this part of the traction control does not work. As a result, the "Service Traction Control" light comes on. I was going to have this replaced, but as it did not affect my daily driving, I decided to leave it alone. The car still drives exactly as it should.

I bought new plugs and wires for the car but have not installed yet. It may or may not need them, but they are included nonetheless.

KGrHqNHJFEodw2lrBP4hOZwlg60_12.jpg

KGrHqZHJFEEVNhYoGJBP4hSVovH60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJCsEcFzVNtbBP4hkds0w60_12.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

KGrHqZHJEcER52jC5SBP4hQ7kzWg60_12.jpg

KGrHqZHJCwEuDJUw7BP4hSs0e3w60_12.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info