FS: 1995 BMW 525i

Here's the link for the Craigslist ad as well as copy/paste of the ad below:

1995 BMW 525i

I'm selling my daily driver because I need a bigger vehicle for work. Perfect working condition with lots of recent maintenance and upgrades.

The car is a 95 BMW 525i
Automatic
185,xxx miles... It is a daily driver and the mileage will go up slightly until it is sold.
Beige inside and out
VIN: WBAHD6324SGK85381

I have owned the car since earlier this year and prior to that the owner had it ever since 96 or 97. It was maintained well and drives perfectly well. Adult driven its whole life and never abused in any way.

A lot of work done during the past 5000 miles that I have owned it, including the entire front suspension.
All OEM parts were used and total for the suspension stuff was about $550-600 for only the parts, not including labor costs...
Meyle Thrust Arms with sturdier bushings and new ball joints
Meyle Control Arms with new bushings and ball joints
Lemfoerder Tierods both sides
Meyle Center Link with idler arm bushing
Meyle Sway bar links

Other recent repairs/maintenance includes:
Valve cover gasket and spark plugs gaskets, with all new rubber washers
Spark Plugs NGK
Air Filter MANN
Cabin Filter
Steering fluid
Coolant
New thermostat and thermostat housing
New main and accessory belts
New exhaust hangers for the center of exhaust
New fuel door hinge and spring
New Gas cap from dealer
Tow hook purchased from dealer (car was missing it when I got it)
Previous owner had the fuel pump and few other things replaced within the past 10-15000 miles.
The tires are newer Yokohama all-season tires with very good tread, 70-80% or more.
It also has an HID kit installed and I may be forgetting other little stuff that I have fixed/installed.

The only bad thing about the car is the typical midwest E34 BMW rust at the bottom of the doors. It's about 1/4-1/2" tall from the bottom of the door and not too noticeable but it's there.
Also, there's an error with the CD changer in the trunk that I never looked into, but the radio works just fine.

Blue book price is $3400 so with all the maintenance that has been done (roughly $1200-1300 in parts and labor) I priced it at $3800 to sell quickly and I'm pretty firm on it.

It is a great daily driver and I would keep it for as long as possible if I didn't need a wagon or small SUV for my business.

Please call/text (773) 837-3064 or email with any questions or to see the car.

Thanks for looking.

Thread Info