1997 mustang cobra PAC GREEN $8000

looking to get a harley.... so the car is for sale.

Call/text or email me.... 224-381-29 seven nine...

i have a 1997 mustang cobra that i am looking sell or trade for a motorcycle prefer harley

id be interested in mostly harleys: night train, crossbones, dueces, softail, vrod, nightster, iron 883 plus cash, CVO etc may trade for a hayabusa as well, or other rockets if you add cash.

my cars specs:

1997 ford mustang svt cobra. pacific green (only made 1055 this color)

exterior: 17x9" FR500 antracite wheels with 275/40 nitto 555s all around, real saleen s281 spoiler

interior: full autometer gauge cluster (original included) with shift light, custom toggle pannel hidden in ashtray, short throw shifter

drivetrain: tremec TKO 3550 trans with 26 spline input shaft, lakewood scattershield, 4.56 gears, 31 spline moser axles, CHE diff brace and girdle, full length MM subframe connectors, full UPR adjustable rear suspension with solid bushings, tokico struts and CJponyparts springs in front, NX nitrous 150 shot wet kit

exhaust: longtube headers, custom offroad xpipe, flowmaster 40 series 2 chamber mufflers, turndowns

Car has been tuned by mr norm's garage in rockford IL, made 276rwhp on motor and 403rwhp on 150 shot on a super safe tune. Has an xcal 2 tuner.

Car has been 11.87@118.

oil has always been changed at 2500 miles with full synthetic since it was new. has awesome heat and the a/c will freeze you out on a 100 degree day.

Call/text 224-38one-297nine

100_0295.jpg
IMG_20120421_170839.jpg
IMG_20120421_170600.jpg
DSC_0390.jpg
IMG_20120325_143407.jpg
DSC_0418.jpg
100_0297.jpg
IMAG0025.jpg

Wow! Sad to see this thing go Al! This car is AWESOME and must be seen in person.

WTF Al, selling an awesome cobra to buy a donorcycle.

I am disappoint son!

thanks mark and cory. car is awesome and didnt think id be letting it go like this.... but i have nowhere to put my 1967 camaro and its sitting in storage STILL!! if i got a motorcycle it would open up a spot to bring my camaro home. if i sold the car i could buy a bike or build up the camaro like i want to. but i dont NEED to sell the car, and really like the car with no complaints, so if the right buyer doesnt come along ill keep driving it like i do every nice day.

well as of two nights ago, i was driving the car and heard a slight knocking, took the car strait home cuz i was down the road. got to my house to inspect it and it sure is a motor knock. sounds like it is in the valvetrain at the top of the motor... but also sounds like it could be a bearing. i dont think i have the time or money to rebuild the motor in this car so im possibly willing to take a big hit and sell it as-is..... so make some offers guys, not going to insult me at all because im just pissed that this happened as i go to sell it. so lets hear some low-balls....

Thread Info