WTS: 96 Suburban 2500 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my 1996 GMC Suburban 2500 series (¾ ton) with the bullet proof 454 (7.4L) engine and push button 4x4. It has maroon exterior with tan leather interior with no dents but rust at the bottom of the wheel wells. It has all power options with factory radio/CD player and tow package rated to tow 10K pounds. The previous owner installed a front mounted hitch and added air bags on the rear suspension but I haven't had to use them. It has 137,000 miles and I have used it to tow my travel trailer with but now the trailer is gone and truck has to go. The interior is also clean with no burns or rips just wearing on the front 2 seats. I have driven this for 5,000 miles on truck hauling my family on vacations and driving it at least once a week for errands with no problems. The last 2 weeks I have using it as my daily driver with no problems.
When I bought it the ac was inop and the power steering lines leaked. I had the high pressure valve (leaking) replaced on ac system and had them evacuate and recharge the system and bypass the rear ac lines because they were leaking. I also had the power steering lines replaced, wheel alignment, suspension inspection, and new battery installed. Last week the turn signals went out so I had that switch replaced and a coolant line connector that was cracked. The tires and brakes are good, this goes down the road without any noises, shimmy or smoke. It doesn't burn oil or have any leaks. I need it off of my driveway ASAP! 3,500 OBO

Contact me here or at rowekmr(at)aol.com or 7 seven 3-eight 7 nine-0 six eight one

Last edited:

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Ok I will try:

28JUL11002.jpg

28JUL11003.jpg

28JUL11010.jpg

28JUL11008.jpg

28JUL11011.jpg

Any more pics just inquire.