For Sale: Dashhawk V.2 / LS1 eFan

Im selling a couple items that i have recently removed for my truck that are still in great working order, and i am also selling some efans that were purchased and never installed.
I have done multiple transactions on the forum and acquired both the Dashhawks and uPAC from fellow members on TBSSOWNERS.com Forums. Also have a 100% rating on ebay (joewiu08).
First up is the Dashhawks V2. Great working condition with preset Trailblazer SS image background when truck is started. All the original packaging is included. You will recieve the Dashhawk, OBDII connector cable, Dashhawk program disc, mount for DH which connects to air vent. i ran the cable through the left driver side air vent to conceal the cable. For Sale: $180.00
Sitevisit41612006.jpg

Sitevisit41612008.jpg

Sitevisit41612007.jpg

Finally I have a brand new in packaging Dorman LS-1 eFan. Simply purchased these, and have not installed them. These will ship in the original box, and wrapping. For Sale: $120.00
Sitevisit41612001.jpg

Sitevisit41612002.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm located in Tinley Park if anyone wants to do a meet.Thanks!
The best way to get a hold of me is by email or text
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (708) 217-4763

Thread Info

• TWOSCOOPS87
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list