FS: 2005 Evo 8 SSL GT3076

Name: Kyle Smith

The time has come to sell the Evo. I'm not going to write some big reason for selling it, I just do not want it anymore, simple as that. There is a loan on the car, but the title will be mailed to whoever buys it within 10 days after purchase (in order to pay off the loan, receive the title and mail it to the new owner), everything will be mail overnight and certified. The car has almost 79k on it. Turbo and clutch were installed at 76k miles, tires and brakes have 1500 miles (tops) on them. If you want the VIN to run a CarFax or any other questions, shoot me a PM.

Asking $20,500 with everything listed below...

Mod list:

Engine/Trans - ATP GT3076r Turbo Kit, Comp Cams 272, QuarterMaster Twin Disc w/ Hydraulic Throwout Bearing, Mishimoto FMIC, Nesei LICP (modified), Custom Catback w/ Magnaflow Muffler, Blox Front Motor Mount, Custom Test Pipe, ARP Head Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, ACL Race Bearings, PTE 880cc Injectors, Wally 255lph pump, Custom Coil On Plug Kit, Synapse BOV, Hallman MBC, ARC Ti Heatshield

Suspenision/Brakes - Skunk2 Springs, EMIL Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings, Sumitomo 245/45/17 Tires

Interior - AEM Digital Boost Gauge, AEM Uego, Dual Gauge Steering Column Mount, QPower Sub in SSL Box, Titanium Burnt Shift Knob

Exterior - 3000K HID Fog Lights, Varis Style Front Lip, Wing Removed (holes Filled), Shorty Antenna, Red Taillights, 50% Tint

Parts not on the car but included: VRSF 3.5" IC, ETS Stock Route UICP, 3" IC Core and a few other misc items I have.

Pics:

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

cotm2.jpg

emotart

I Can Has Evo?!
Mar 11, 2012
Winfield, IL
Very nice car, emotart, wonder how many hours of My Chemical Romance or Thursday have been played in that car. Na I keed. GLWS. I love those black evo's:D

Actually, no MCR or Thursday in this car. My STi was a different story haha!

Its a clean looking car, but I bid you good luck in seeking your price......Your asking a bit high honestly. Especially in a currently poor car market.

It's an asking price. If I put $18,500 people will low ball from there. I would rather have someone make an offer from $20,500, because I would consider much more than the the, "I'll give you $15k cash", offers I get all the time.

I saw you on Williams Drive a few hours ago. Talk about coincidence. I was marveling at how clean the Evo looked without a spoiler and then I noticed the roof diffusers and then bam, here's the car for sale.

Thank you sir! It is kind of funny too!

nada says 20k 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Prices, Standard Equipment, Detailed Information, Specs | NADAguides

but with that said I sold my 06' ssl evo with 25 thousand miles on it for 24k in 2007 with an ams stage 3 kit on it

You sold an 06 in 07 with 25k miles, there is nothing special about the miles since it is on par with where they should be at that time. The stage 3 is no where near the amount of work that is in my car right now... Isn't stage 3 just a TBE, IC, Cams and tune (essentially)? I would say that my car with all of that plus the turbo and two extra ICs and other random parts coming with it, is a little different.

That was in 2007.....car market was ten fold better than it is now.

NADA Does drive car sale pricing. Im in auto sales. In the public sector its blue book, and industry standard is set by the black book. He doesnt even want to know what the black book is going to say, Ill tell you that right now.

He is asking what a Dealer would ask for retail and STILL NOT sell for. Not trying to crap on his thread, just letting him have a more realistic out look on what the market is like right now, and not to get his hopes too high.

I hope her does get what he wants for it. he obviously put plenty of time and effort into the car.

I know what the black book price is and its a joke. Compare the black book price to what they sell for at auctions and you will see why I say its a joke. The last time I checked the Mannheim Auctions, there were Evos with 90k+ selling for 2-3000 over black book. A dealer is going to ask more than $20,500, take a peak around and see. I saw another 05 8 at a dealer for $23k... You have to take into account the loan value on a car, which the black book doesn't always account for in the values, not to mention it doesn't account for the leather seats, infinity system and so on, it just groups it into Evo 8.

I know what the market is like and I price my car the way I did for a reason. If someone were to buy the car stock and build it to where it is now, they would be spending a lot more than $20,500 for a SSL Evo.

Remember guys $20,500 is an asking price. I didn't say I was firm, but is more or less a starting point.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I would pay more knowing the car is well taken care of and tastefully modded, rather then buying the cheapest dealer find knowing its prolly beat to shit!

GLWS :bigthumb:

This.

Evo 8's and 9's are sought after because the X's suck. I think $20k is a good price for this car with its mods and how clean it looks. It's also right at the threshold to still get decent financing at a bank.

Thread Info