Ported LT1 heads/intake package

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started collecting parts last year to do a heads/intake swap on my car, which is currently cam only. I have since bought my bike and lost almost all interest in modding the car. All these parts are laying around collecting dust, so I may as well sell them. I'm not interested in separating anything and will only sell as a package since the heads and intake are port-matched and the intake is modified to work with these heads. Now the fun stuff...

Lloyd Elliott LE3 LT1 heads. 55cc chambers, 2.055/1.60 valves, ~208cc intake ports, flow roughly 280/195. Heads, valves, and spring seats only. Was going to transfer the springs/retainers/locks/rocker studs from current heads so I don't have those to include. These are fresh from the machine shop, I had them pressure tested and resurfaced, and fresh valve stem seals put on.

Lloyd Elliott ported intake manifold. Fully ported runners, port matched and milled to the heads above to seal perfectly. Throttle body area opened up for monoblade throttle body, fuel rail crossover notch filled in. EGR welded up. Powder coated black.

Stock fuel rails. Crossover removed, and drilled/tapped for -an fittings to use braided line for crossover.

-an 90* fittings and line for fuel rails. I believe it is -8 off the top of my head (all this is brand new never used)

GM "Impala" head gaskets. .029" compressed thickness to bump compression a tiny bit over stock.

Fel Pro intake gaskets

GM OEM steam tube seals

$2,000 for all of it. +shipping if needed. Very firm on that price. +shipping if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Aron
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list