Barely used Fuzion ZRi 245/50/16 tires (x 4)

*SOLD* Barely used Fuzion ZRi 245/50/16 tires (x 4) *SOLD*

After researching affordable performance tires, I had decided on a set of these. I bought these a few years back off a local Corvette owner who, after only putting less than 1000 miles on them, decided he wanted bigger wheels altogether. Had intended on putting them on my McLaren TGP as they are the stock tire size, but ended up selling the car before that happened. They've been sitting in my kitchen (yes, you read that right) ever since I got them, so they've always been in a climate controlled environment since, and I don't see any signs of dry rot. I never mounted them, so I can't comment as to how they hold air, but it would be hard to imagine there's an issue given their condition. The molding teats are even still in tact on the sides and outer shoulders. I've got some pics of one of the tires below (the others are basically in the same exact condition), and can take more if needed.

I paid $300 for the set, which is what I'd like to get out of them. Even at Tire Rack, these were over $100 a piece new in this size. Local pick up only. Not looking to ship these, or drive out any further than the Naperville/Aurora/Warrenville/etc area to meet up with someone.

FuzionA.jpg

FuzionB.jpg

FuzionC.jpg

FuzionD.jpg

FuzionE.jpg

FuzionF.jpg

FuzionG.jpg

Last edited:

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
what do they look like mounted up? asking for reference since i want to do 245's on my next tire set

I thought you were trying to IMPROVE fuel effciency... I can't imagine an Impala has anything wider than a 245 and you are stepping down... So I can only assume you want to increase the tire with and subsequently lower your MPGs

Thread Info