04 Cobra Rims/tires: Eagle F1's/MT ET Street Drags

04 Cobra Rims/tires: SOLD

Sold.
cobrawheel.jpg

Only curb rash I saw was this very little on one wheel.
wheelrash.jpg

1331506052660.jpg

1331506043732.jpg

1331506123747.jpg

1331506196717.jpg

rearwheel.jpg

Last edited:

Native

Nov 22, 2010
Jon just go get them. they look nice on your car, we can try and somewhat fix the damaged lip at wheels america. Rash happens.

Jon said he's looking for rims so clean he can eat off of them. :rolleyes:
These are exceptional rims with much nicer tires that most rims come with but I don't think they are perfect enough.
I don't want to drive 45 mins and have him tell me they aren't clean enough lol
There are two people inline ahead of him so if they aren't sold to one of them two I will let him know.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
These are exceptional rims with much nicer tires that most rims come with but I don't think they are perfect enough.
There are two people inline ahead of him so if they aren't sold to one of them two I will let him know.

Last text was making sure that there isn't chrome peeling up on the inside. If we are good there I would drive up there and pick them up.

I too don't want to drive 45 min judging my decision to buy off of some dark inside shots of the rims. So I ask a few more questions to save us both time. The rash is minimal as I said.

My previous set of 04 Chromes you could eat off of. I was referring to those. I have bought and sold plenty of rims and tires. http://chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40808&highlight=detail

Text me if your up for Weds. Thx!

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin

You could prolly eat off of Jon's car, its pretty mint. I see both sides not wanting to waste each others time.

p.s the guy once polished irs style exhaust pipes better/cleaner than when Ford released the cobra.

Native

Nov 22, 2010
You could prolly eat off of Jon's car, its pretty mint. I see both sides not wanting to waste each others time.

p.s the guy once polished irs style exhaust pipes better/cleaner than when Ford released the cobra.
Yeah I saw some of his work. Very talented.

Where are you from op
Madison, WI.
1hr 20 mins from Schaumburg.

Thread Info